Can my relatives get a retro backpay checks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorilla75jdw

I was just wandering since errbody else is getting in line for one of these checks , if I could sign up my some of my family to get a check from UPS ?
We think errbody deserve some checks and stuff from UPS since they gonna be giving free money out .

Sent using BrownCafe App

Big Bad Wolf

I was just wandering since errbody else is getting in line for one of these checks , if I could sign up my some of my family to get a check from UPS ?
We think errbody deserve some checks and stuff from UPS since they gonna be giving free money out .

Sent using BrownCafe App
It ain't free. Your gov-ment is happy to give out free checks. But if you want, I'll give you mine. Here ya go..............✔️

Sent using BrownCafe App

HubBub

Sent using BrownCafe App

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yes, but it will come in the form of debit cards.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Maybe get your self a Obama phone
There free..seems like I deliver a lot of those every day
What's an Obama phone? Is that an outdated crappy phone the gov't charges me $285 a month because otherwise I'll have to pay a fine for not having a cell phone? lol

Brown stains

What's an Obama phone? Is that an outdated crappy phone the gov't charges me $285 a month because otherwise I'll have to pay a fine for not having a cell phone? lol
Lol it's a phone the government pays for..if your on welfare free in the hood
Don't have a j o b but you get a phone..I deliver 5 to 7 a day

BrownArmy

LOL, I love how everyone calls them Obamaphones, even though the program was started under the Bush administration and is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes.

Plenty of things to rag on Obama about, but that ain't one of them...

Brown stains

LOL, I love how everyone calls them Obamaphones, even though the program was started under the Bush administration and is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes.

Plenty of things to rag on Obama about, but that ain't one of them...
Like every one blame bush

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Thank the good lord for our union and that free healthcare we enjoy, so we don't have to worry about that Obamacare bs, amirite?

Sent using a Potato

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Like every one blame bush
Under Bush the program (which was started during Reagan's term) was expanded to mobile phones. The only change to the program under Obama were FCC implementations to try and curb fraud. Personally I think blaming Bush for anything gives him way too much credit.... puppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.