Can Someone Create a New Board on here

StoptheAct1212

Im a occasional poster here, and pop in a few times a week.and i noticed that its getting annoying with new people ust popping in... but is there a way that we can keep threads organized.. everyone and anyone posting on a main board is annoying, and nobody is going to search to see if its been posted before....

Seasonal Hire questions
New hire questions
Customers
Driver stuff
Warehouse issues
Etc.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We created a thread for the sole purpose of answering most of these basic questions. Anything not covered there can usually be found by using the search function. Most newbies find it easier to just start a new thread rather than go through all of the "hassle" of either going to that thread or performing a search.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Im a occasional poster here, and pop in a few times a week.and i noticed that its getting annoying with new people ust popping in... but is there a way that we can keep threads organized.. everyone and anyone posting on a main board is annoying, and nobody is going to search to see if its been posted before....

Seasonal Hire questions
New hire questions
Customers
Driver stuff
Warehouse issues
Etc.
image.jpeg

Maybe this will help you with pairing cheeses with all of your whining.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

Seasonal Hire questions
New hire questions
Customers
Driver stuff
Warehouse issues
Etc.
good luck.

BigD Bri

A message board is a lot like a golf course, in that there are certain rules of ettiquette that the dues paying members expect you to know before you put a tee in their grass. Most have a degree of patience with the noob, others not so much, when they breach the unwritten rules. Myself, I do a lot more reading here relative to posting. There are a bunch of people here that have been doing a job that I'm trying to get for a very long time, and I get much more reliable information and advice here than I would from HR or management.

So, you can expect the noob to continue posting their questions without looking through the existing threads, partially because they have never played on this proverbial golf course, but also because we are usually seeking current information.

Seems easier just to avoid thread titles that don't interest you.. That's just me..

watdaflock?

Seasonal Hire questions
New hire questions
Customers
Driver stuff
Warehouse issues
Etc.
It's more fun to ridicule new people for not using search.

Johney

We created a thread for the sole purpose of answering most of these basic questions. Anything not covered there can usually be found by using the search function. Most newbies find it easier to just start a new thread rather than go through all of the "hassle" of either going to that thread or performing a search.
Oh really?