Can the Union Force Local 89?

I'm an hourly. Why do you think that I care? I looked on the TeamCare provider list and not one of our family's doctors, dentists or eye doctors are in the plan as a provider.

Neither is the pharmacy we use and CVS makes us wait an hour every time we have to get a prescription filled. The others are 20 min or less.

Great deal for my family.
Just wondered. You seem to know a lot about this.

No. No bull. Our prescription card is good anywhere....now. With $0.00 copay. The CVS drug store is the closest to me but takes an hour to get it filled. They tell you that everytime you drop an Rx off. "It'll be ready in an hour".
I don't care what you call it, caremark, whatever. It's still filled at a CVS store. Stop with the smoke. Its the truth and we wouldn't gripe if it was even close to the other stores wait time.
You just like lying about other people's issues to mask an issue.
Doesn't your doctor call in the perscription? My doctor calls them in and when I hit cvs it's ready. Your cvs needs a call to their corporate headquarters.

upschuck

I looked on the TeamCare provider list and not one of our family's doctors, dentists or eye doctors are in the plan as a provider.
Are you kidding me? Just about every dentist that takes insurance takes all insurances. I would personally be surprised if one dentist in my city would not take my insurance.

10 point

Doesn't your doctor call in the perscription? My doctor calls them in and when I hit cvs it's ready. Your cvs needs a call to their corporate headquarters.
They do call them in but there's only about three miles between CVS and the Dr office. Still waiting a long time with a sick family member in the car.

We'll try to see if one of the other drug stores can apply to TeamCare to be a provider. Not sure how that works and the TeamCare reps on the phone center dont call you back for several days so maybe I'd better get a jump start seeing who can subscribe to be a provider.
Are you kidding me? Just about every dentist that takes insurance takes all insurances. I would personally be surprised if one dentist in my city would not take my insurance.
Not kidding and there's only one opthalmologist in our whole area that's on the list. Like I said above, maybe others can get on the list, I'm not sure.

upschuck

FYI: Again, the Rx plan is not even close to what we had before in other ways on top of restriction of trade.
Really? So you get paid for each of your prescriptions now? Because they are free if you get mail order under the impending plan; that is the best I've seen. At CVS it will only be $5.

10 point

Really? So you get paid for each of your prescriptions now? Because they are free if you get mail order under the impending plan; that is the best I've seen. At CVS it will only be $5.
Mail order....that's the term that seperates to start with.
And the $50.00 co pay for maintenance drugs if you don't get them MAIL order.
You forgot that part?
Ours is $0 right now no matter the method. THAT'S the best I've seen....for thirty years plus.
It doesn't matter anyway. That's where we are today.

upschuck

Mail order....that's the term that seperates to start with.
And the $50.00 co pay for maintenance drugs if you don't get them MAIL order.
You forgot that part?
Ours is $0 right now no matter the method. THAT'S the best I've seen....for thirty years plus.
It doesn't matter anyway. That's where we are today.
What is wrong with mail order? And it is $5, not $50.

10 point

What is wrong with mail order? And it is $5, not $50.
I reread it. It says after the second fill of your maintenance Rx if you continue to use the pharmacy ("instead of mail order"...paraphrase mine) you will pay 50% of the retail price. THAT, may make the $50 copay I originally thought look GOOD. 50%!
Yeah, that plan is a lot worse.

upschuck

I reread it. It says after the second fill of your maintenance Rx if you continue to use the pharmacy ("instead of mail order"...paraphrase mine) you will pay 50% of the retail price. THAT, may make the $50 copay I originally thought look GOOD. 50%!
Yeah, that plan is a lot worse.
That is at a non plan pharmacy(other than CVS).

10 point

That is at a non plan pharmacy(other than CVS).
No it doesn't say that. Under the New UPS members plan it does not say that whatsoever. Read it today. I did.
Your posts are not suspect to me. Don't degrade others that are just trying to sort it out.
The TeamCare plan for new ups members listed says only what I just posted. And my plan is much better than that one but we're not keeping it so it doesnt matter. You must be mgmnt or a BA?

10 point

Not the plan I will be in, and yours is suppose to be better than mine. That puts the rest of your posts in question in my mind as well.

Click here for summary of your plan. $5 for brand name prescriptions.
Maybe you need to read the link you posted under maintenance medicine requirements (last column) and you will see that it states exactly what I said.

That puts my posts in jeopardy?

You and stonefish can disagree.. X.. all you want to but its on your post and its the same on the IBT website.

upschuck

Maybe you need to read the link you posted under maintenance medicine requirements (last column) and you will see that it states exactly what I said.

That puts my posts in jeopardy?

You and stonefish can disagree.. X.. all you want to but its on your post and its the same on the IBT website.
It says "up to" 50% for retail pharmacies, $5 if you use CVS, more if you don't. Their is no where that I have seen $50. I can read and comprehend.

P.S. If you don't want to use mail order, then you probably go to ER for a hangnail, too.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
The difference between waiting 40 minutes for a prescription and waiting an hour for a prescription is honestly the only reason why I voted no.

/sarcasm