Can this day get any better?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
0E931804-AEFD-4491-822D-A3BA55BD91C3.jpeg

Rack em

Made the Podium
Too bad there's no toilet paper left to clean up the mess you made. Typical runner gunner :censored2:ting his pants instead of just driving to a restroom.

rod

Retired 22 years
That was nice of them to put a piece of carpet on the first step so you can savor it all day --maybe 2 or 3 days. I've never seen a carpeted step well before.

KOG72

I’m full of it
That was nice of them to put a piece of carpet on the first step so you can savor it all day --maybe 2 or 3 days. I've never seen a carpeted step well before.
Nothing like not knowing you have crap on your shoe until you put it on the gas or brake pedal.

rod

Retired 22 years
It’s not carpet. The new trucks have that anti slip stuff on the steps. It can be hosed off.
Ok --- it kind of looked like indoor/outdoor carpet to me and I was thinking WTF. So a non-slip tread - nice. Who says they aren't looking out for your safety. Have I told you lately how tough we had it?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
It’s hard grip stuff it ain’t carpet. If it was carpet I would Thelma and Louise this piece into lake Washington.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You do know the proper lifting and lowering techniques mention to place heavy items on the floor and position yourself to lift within your power zone, I’d say ten stops should clean that up.