Can you help us bring our Lady Rose home?

over9five

Staff member
"..and this customer will swear by UPS.."

Whether it is found or not, this customer will only rant (justifiably) about how UPS lost her package.
It will go Fedex next time.

W

What?

"..and this customer will swear by UPS.."

Whether it is found or not, this customer will only rant (justifiably) about how UPS lost her package.
It will go Fedex next time.

Read her quote....."Thank you guys again, ever so much. Honestly, it does make me (and my mom) feel awful good just to know that you folks really do care. I know that sounds pretty hokey, but it's true. It means a great deal to us. If it hasn't run off to join a flying carpet stunt team (which it may have since it was cooped up all these years) we can still have hope it will be found.

Thanks again,
Heather and Gayle Frye"

If you read through the posts that she put up, she says that it may have been caused by a faulty label.....doesn't sound like she's blaming UPS. I could be wrong but maybe, just maybe you can see something positive coming out of this? Than again maybe you're one of those that whine and cry and bash UPS every chance you get whether it's justified or not.
All I'm saying is that if we (UPS) can help this woman and her family, it will show that we care. As I've said before, calling the 800# and speaking to Muhammed in India about a package that was shipped domestically doesn't give people a safe feeling. Seeing first hand that those on the front line are sympathetic and willing to offer (constructive) advise or in the case of "brownISer", go the extra mile. This in my opinion speaks volumes but that's all it is, my opinion, and you have your own.

I think the key here is that anyone willing to help or offer words of advise and support was the intended audience of this thread. Those that come in with their doom and gloom comments make UPS look bad, plain and simple. If this was me in this situation, yeah I'd be scepticle after reading some of these posts because those opinions are coming straight from guys/girls whose job it is to deliver these packages. If the drivers have no faith in the system how should customers feel? Luckily for UPS, we're not the only carrier with these problems or we'd all be reporting to Fred S.

loserupser

Two minute Therapist
I think we should send some prep h cream to these uptight loser who cant take some sarcasm!!!!!
If 1 upser can help her out then mission accomplished, but dont put the rest of us down for having a sense of humor!!!

B

brownISer

---to those that understand my point, thank you...

---to those that think this is something to joke about, go work somewhere else...the reason FEDEX even exists is because of attitudes such as yours!

Last edited by a moderator:
W

What?

I think we should send some prep h cream to these uptight loser who cant take some sarcasm!!!!!
If 1 upser can help her out then mission accomplished, but dont put the rest of us down for having a sense of humor!!!

I was going to respond but your name says it all. Thanks for making it easy. No sarcasm intended.

diadlover

---to those that understand my point, thank you...

---to those that think this is something to joke about, go work somewhere else...the reason FEDEX even exists is because of attitudes such as yours!
Really? How about your attitude when you called Joopster a joke for trying to raise money for cancer research?? Why is that a joke to you brownISer? I've never prayed before (well I did pray once when I was younger that this girl's test would come back negative but that's another story) but tonight before I go to sleep I will pray that you develop penile cancer. I will pray to God, Allah, Buddha, even Zeus. One of them will listen. I give you my word-I will pray.

B

brownISer

diadlover you :censored2:, I am a woman....and the reference to Joopster was in reply to the comments he made about this topic being a joke...he obviously was not offended because he didn't reply to my comment...and to clarify it even further for you, I DO NOT think cancer research is a joke.

hoser

Industrial Slob
FedEx exists because UPS didn't have sh** for an Air network when they came about in 1971, and we still don't.

And FX exists because competition is a great thing. Monopolies suck. Both as an employee and as a consumer.

B

brownISer

FEDEX exists because we didn't give a :censored2: about the customer! Similar to what's been going on in this thread.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This thread is a joke. Someone lost something very valuable to them, and thought maybe we could help. The jokes I can understand, maybe, in a different forum. Chery, just delete this whole thing except the pertinent info. And maybe we will find out if she gets it back.

B

brownISer

exactly...I've been in touch with the customer and Corporate Overgoods and would love to post good news on this forum...however, even if the rug WAS found, someone would find something sarcastic to say about it...

U

upsers wife

Do any of you actually work for UPS? I'm looking at your posting times, & it doesn't make sense to me. Are you all management? That would explain why package can't be found. My husband generally has 9 & 10 hr days with no breaks. Yes I know what the contract says but, if your a driver you know the reality.

U

UPSers Wife

I'm a stay at home mom and have a part-time business I run out of the home. Thankful hubby does get the benifits so that we can do this.
I don't want to cut into Lady Rose time, I just wondered when you all have the time to mess around with this.

Mustang Sally

Loyal UPS wife
Lets not forget that without customers, and their packages you guys wouldn't have such a secure job with good pay and good benefits.

The customer who posted the original message must really care about her rug to search the net and find this forum. Bravo to the folks who want to help her!:thumbup1:

T

tsaints1115

While I don`t agree with how hoser got his point across.I do agree with the part about the package. If it was such a cherished item why in the world would it be sent in a second hand box not intended for shipping? Why was there not an additional label in the box or pinned to the rug? I worked PSC my first 3 1/2 years with the company and used the experience when I went to package car. I don`t know how many boxes I gave back to a shipper that were a loos waiting to happen. I don`t know what it is about people going cheap on the packing materials. I`m sorry about her rug but ultimately the fault is her own.

over9five

Staff member
"FedEx exists because UPS didn't have sh** for an Air network when they came about in 1971"

Hosers right. This is why Fedex exists.

"I give you my word-I will pray."

LOL! Even tho BrownISers a chick, I give that post a 10!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Do any of you actually work for UPS? I'm looking at your posting times, & it doesn't make sense to me. Are you all management? That would explain why package can't be found. My husband generally has 9 & 10 hr days with no breaks. Yes I know what the contract says but, if your a driver you know the reality.

Im a driver, one who cares about the customer. And this is the only place I have to talk to people, as I have no time for friends, they all live too far away, so this is my socialization.
Besides, I can be in my pajamas and have a beverage while I do it. I dont even have to dress up.

hoser

Industrial Slob
Lets not forget that without customers, and their packages you guys wouldn't have such a secure job with good pay and good benefits.

The customer who posted the original message must really care about her rug to search the net and find this forum. Bravo to the folks who want to help her!:thumbup1:
I'm not saying this is good bad, ideal or undesireable, I'm giving you a fact: walk-up customers don't hold a birthday candle to our largest accounts. With an avg 2000 pieces coming to us from a Vitamin company per night in our region alone (distributed to a population base of around 7 million), UPS' money comes from these people, not ma and pa shipping their son's clothing to college.

at the end of the day, what comes to us out of one trailer is worth a lot more than what comes out of all of our centre/hub's pacakge cars.