Can you lose your job over this.....

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
3 of my 10 air stops were bulk and didn't leave building until about 940 since I had to load out my truck. And unfortunately scan came in at about 10:32-10:33
Next time tell them before you leave building they might be late. This puts it all on them. Don't let them rush you into an accident or situation like this again.

wayfair

swollen member
3 of my 10 air stops were bulk and didn't leave building until about 940 since I had to load out my truck. And unfortunately scan came in at about 10:32-10:33

just be honest, you'll probably get a warning letter.

when in doubt, run your air first... I know, sometimes it's a pain in the ass to have to go back, but time is your enemy at that point.

BUCN85

The only reason they were late is because he delivered ground with the air.
Well yes and no the one took 3 minutes because they help there and the other would have been fast too but I was at the dock then had to go to a side door and put everything on a cart instead

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Well yes and no the one took 3 minutes because they help there and the other would have been fast too but I was at the dock then had to go to a side door and put everything on a cart instead
Dosent matter. Your fine. Warning letter will be most discipline you receive. Relax , have a beer , and take a union rep in with you if they want to speak with you in am.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No. No they could not. Would get laughed out of hearing with back pay.
Depends on where you are I promise. Highly unlikely it would stick but 40 air is a lot of air. I'd call that serious/Cardinal whatever the wording is now.

The OP will be fine. Likely get a warning letter but better make sure he has zero late for a good while.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Uh not well yes and no. Just yes.

Also as soon as the one bulk said go to side door I would of dropped off their air and said I'll be back. These are the opprutunities one should use to train their customers properly.

box_beeyotch

Box you must be management! 3 bulk stops can easily take over and hour and a half. I have one bulk stop that takes 30-45 minutes to deliver! So I feel your pain Buc! Also they cannot fire you for having late air,, warning letter yes but fire no.

No I'm not management. I misread the OPs post. Sorry for the confusion.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Unless you have something ridiculous in your supplement late AIR is not a terminable offense.

The offense would be "failure to follow" and would be normal progressive discipline.

That being said, management is going to be getting a butt reaming in the morning and this is you from now on:
toonvectors-12622-940.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
About 12 years ago I was delivering a to a pretty big insurance company and thought I was on time. Scanned the first package and then in the process of hitting Big Arrow Down, the time switched to 10:31. :( 37 NDA........late! Bosses weren't happy, but I'm still here.