Can you tell me how to get to Ted Cruz Street?

bacha29

If you hated Trump it's highly likely you hated everyone associated with Trump. You just said you won't ever agree with his politics so what you're saying is you'd vote for a total sleezebag Democrat over Pence every time even though by comparison Pence is a man of honor and high integrity. Voting for Democrat sleezebags is exactly why the country is in serious trouble. We should be voting for highly competent people no matter the party who'd run the government based on what's good for the people instead of what extremist ideologues want. If the Democrats put up Tulsi Gabbard vs a Republican neocon who's itching to get us in another Middle East war I'd vote Gabbard every time.
I expect the 2024 presidential nomination race in both parties to be wide open with a pair of political newcomers and hopefully both much younger pairing off in November. Mike Pence is too white and holy while Kamala Harris is too "all about me" . You ever wonder why so much attention was paid to this year's gubernatorial races? Four of the past 7 president's were governors.

vantexan

I expect the 2024 presidential nomination race in both parties to be wide open with a pair of political newcomers and hopefully both much younger pairing off in November. Mike Pence is too white and holy while Kamala Harris is too "all about me" . You ever wonder why so much attention was paid to this year's gubernatorial races? Four of the past 7 president's were governors.
I'd be very happy with DeSantis as president if Trump doesn't run.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Get ready for seasons 4-8 of President Trump.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I actually have had a great deal of respect for Mike Pence,long before January 6 2021. He has always come across as a man of integrity and principles,and his actions on January 6 confirmed my feelings about him. I won't ever agree with his politics but unlike 99.9% of politicians He comes across as a man of honor

Never trust a man that calls his wife “mother”

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Don't know why anyone would go there.
Anyone who isn't an idiot is either trying to, or already has, left these Democrat run hell holes. Democrats ruin everything they touch.
Top three least educated states are RED

Least Educated States In The US​

West Virginia​

West Virginia is considered the least educated state in the United States based on university education with only 19.2% of West Virginians over the age of 25 years having attained a Bachelor’s degree. The low number of Bachelor degrees in West Virginia is also linked to the low percentage of West Virginian residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees of 7.4% which was also the lowest in the country. The reason behind West Virginia’s prominence in the list of least educated states in the US is not entirely known as West Virginia is home to some of the best universities in the country which include, University of Charleston, West Virginia State University, and West Virginia University.

Mississippi​

According to the data from American Community Survey, Mississippi was recognized as the second least educated state in the United States. The rank was because only 20.7% of Mississippi residents of 25 years or more holds a Bachelor’s degree, which was the second-lowest percentage of any state in the country. The low number of degree holders in the state can be linked to the low percentage of high school graduates in the state which at 82.3% of persons over the age of 25 years, was the third-lowest in the country.

Arkansas​

The study showed that only 21.1% of persons of 25 years and above in Arkansas possessed a Bachelor’s degree which was the third-lowest percentage of any state in the country and therefore meant that Arkansas was the least educated state in the United States. Mississippi even surpassed Arkansas in the percentage of residents holding an advanced degree; Arkansas’ 7.5% was the second lowest in the country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Top three least educated states are RED

Least Educated States In The US​

West Virginia​

West Virginia is considered the least educated state in the United States based on university education with only 19.2% of West Virginians over the age of 25 years having attained a Bachelor’s degree. The low number of Bachelor degrees in West Virginia is also linked to the low percentage of West Virginian residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees of 7.4% which was also the lowest in the country. The reason behind West Virginia’s prominence in the list of least educated states in the US is not entirely known as West Virginia is home to some of the best universities in the country which include, University of Charleston, West Virginia State University, and West Virginia University.

Mississippi​

According to the data from American Community Survey, Mississippi was recognized as the second least educated state in the United States. The rank was because only 20.7% of Mississippi residents of 25 years or more holds a Bachelor’s degree, which was the second-lowest percentage of any state in the country. The low number of degree holders in the state can be linked to the low percentage of high school graduates in the state which at 82.3% of persons over the age of 25 years, was the third-lowest in the country.

Arkansas​

The study showed that only 21.1% of persons of 25 years and above in Arkansas possessed a Bachelor’s degree which was the third-lowest percentage of any state in the country and therefore meant that Arkansas was the least educated state in the United States. Mississippi even surpassed Arkansas in the percentage of residents holding an advanced degree; Arkansas’ 7.5% was the second lowest in the country.
Not surprisingly, NINE of the top ten poorest states are also Red

The 10 Poorest States In The United States For 2022​

1. Mississippi
  2. New Mexico
  3. Louisiana
  4. West Virginia
  5. Alabama
  6. Kentucky
  7. Arkansas
  8. South Carolina
  9. Michigan
  10. Tennessee
Do you think that is relevant to my post you quoted?

If so please explain why.