Can you tell me how to get to Ted Cruz Street?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Gotta give SNL credit, it's probably hard to be so consistently not funny.

Anyways...
Ted Cruz has a great podcast called Verdict.

Recent episode talks about why everyone should be concerned with government funded left wing propaganda, especially to impressionable young children.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Anyways...

Recent episode talks about why everyone should be concerned with government funded left wing propaganda, especially to impressionable young children.

has Cruz ever condemned Trump for supporting the Hang Mike Pence chants on his Pod?

vantexan

has Cruz ever condemned Trump for supporting the Hang Mike Pence chants on his Pod?
You most likely hated Mike Pence and everything he stood for until he broke ranks with Trump. Suddenly in your view he's a hero and great patriot. If he ever becomes the Republican nominee I hope you put political partisanship aside and vote for Pence. Reward him for saving the Republic!

bbsam

Staff member

Anyways...

I gotta tell you, Verdict the podcast was a lot funnier than the SNL skit. I almost didn’t get past the shameless advertising. And then I couldn’t believe they kept straight faces. Then they started laughing and I had hope that they got their own joke.

But then they got “serious”…and that’s when it got hilarious!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I gotta tell you, Verdict the podcast was a lot funnier than the SNL skit. I almost didn’t get past the shameless advertising. And then I couldn’t believe they kept straight faces. Then they started laughing and I had hope that they got their own joke.

But then they got “serious”…and that’s when it got hilarious!
Well you radicals have been open about your hate for the constitution of the United States of America, and the country all together for that matter.

So I'm not surprised you don't like Cruz, as he is a lawyer and constitutional scholar who loves his country and understands the wisdom of our founding documents.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cruz was open about his reason for supporting a rejection of certification of the electoral votes.

The media is lying to you, but I believe you are capable of educating yourself if you choose to do so. I'll get you started:
Screenshot_20210616-122509_Chrome.jpg
ppl

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You most likely hated Mike Pence and everything he stood for until he broke ranks with Trump. Suddenly in your view he's a hero and great patriot. If he ever becomes the Republican nominee I hope you put political partisanship aside and vote for Pence. Reward him for saving the Republic!
I actually have had a great deal of respect for Mike Pence,long before January 6 2021. He has always come across as a man of integrity and principles,and his actions on January 6 confirmed my feelings about him. I won't ever agree with his politics but unlike 99.9% of politicians He comes across as a man of honor

bbsam

Staff member
Well you radicals have been open about your hate for the constitution of the United States of America, and the country all together for that matter.

So I'm not surprised you don't like Cruz, as he is a lawyer and constitutional scholar who loves his country and understands the wisdom of our founding documents.
He’s a booger eating goofball in mom jeans.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Cruz was open about his reason for supporting a rejection of certification of the electoral votes.

The media is lying to you, but I believe you are capable of educating yourself if you choose to do so. I'll get you started:
View attachment 359592ppl
Over 60 lawsuits were filed over the election by Giuliani ,Powell ,Wood et al and ALL were thrown out due to no proof of fraud. Barr had his nose so far up Trump's ass he looked like pinnocio but also said there was no voter fraud. In my state The Governor and Secretary of State are Trump loyalists ( did them no good as Trump threw them under the bus lol) and they said no Voter Fraud.

Recount after recount showed no voter fraud and indeed it came to light that in Arizona Biden won by even more votes than had preciously been counted.

This Election Fraud allegations is a very dead horse,but you lot love beating it lol

From a Land Brown Under

I actually have had a great deal of respect for Mike Pence,long before January 6 2021. He has always come across as a man of integrity and principles,and his actions on January 6 confirmed my feelings about him. I won't ever agree with his politics but unlike 99.9% of politicians He comes across as a man of honor
Holy :censored2: you just reminded me of this man.
All of you need to watch this banger of a filibuster.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You are incorrect as to why the lawsuits were not successful.

Nonetheless, I suggest you actually read the letter I posted. You will learn a lot.
you posted absolute rubbish and tripe. Trump lost BIGLY and these sore losers can't accept it so it MUST be rigged. No proof has ever been offered, ironically. That 'letter" you have so much faith is is nothing but the whining of sore losers. Trump lost THE END

vantexan

If you hated Trump it's highly likely you hated everyone associated with Trump. You just said you won't ever agree with his politics so what you're saying is you'd vote for a total sleezebag Democrat over Pence every time even though by comparison Pence is a man of honor and high integrity. Voting for Democrat sleezebags is exactly why the country is in serious trouble. We should be voting for highly competent people no matter the party who'd run the government based on what's good for the people instead of what extremist ideologues want. If the Democrats put up Tulsi Gabbard vs a Republican neocon who's itching to get us in another Middle East war I'd vote Gabbard every time.