Can you work for 2 fedex brand at the same time?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Seems to be working for me. I guess you could be a Boy Scout follow the rules and end up broke living in a tent in the Eastern block thousands of miles from your family. To each their own.

I'm a Boy Scout who followed the rules and it paid off well. FWIW, and it's anecdotal, the guys I've known with the attitude you're suggesting have suffered from it more than they've benefitted.

It will be fine

I'm a Boy Scout who followed the rules and it paid off well. FWIW, and it's anecdotal, the guys I've known with the attitude you're suggesting have suffered from it more than they've benefitted.
I’m more of an “ask for forgiveness not permission” sort of guy. I don’t respond to authority well.

bacha29

I’m more of an “ask for forgiveness not permission” sort of guy. I don’t respond to authority well.
Dano is one of the main reasons why the Boy Scouts decided to admit girls. After seeing girls put a whupping on him they figured they had better admit them before they killed that little limp wrist.

vantexan

Seems to be working for me. I guess you could be a Boy Scout follow the rules and end up broke living in a tent in the Eastern block thousands of miles from your family. To each their own.
Be it ever so humble there's no place like home. Can always tell when I'm getting under your skin on Current Events.

Str8gr8

I asked my HR at Ground, but they said I couldnt. I really wanna work for both. Is Ground and Freight on the same payroll department service? Also they said the current fedex id badge number carries over as well.

mxblue

I asked my HR at Ground, but they said I couldnt. I really wanna work for both. Is Ground and Freight on the same payroll department service? Also they said the current fedex id badge number carries over as well.

Your FX id number carries over. Move to Freight, you'll make more money and the work is easier on your body.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
It’s fine with me. If they give ya any guff, just tell ‘em Rt.66 over at the Brown Cafe gave you his official “okey dokey”.