Can your kids use your education benefits

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
For Petes sake! I hope @for pete's sake didn't pay upfront already....
You always pay tuition upfront. I know this all too well.

images

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My guess is he only saw - yes. Then ck 'd to see. May be a little embarrassed by now.

Can you imagine his surprise if he actually chose to follow my advice?

We have our pension meeting tomorrow. I guess they learned from the fiasco in Kingston and are holding separate meetings, one after the other, for actives and retirees, respectively.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Can you imagine his surprise if he actually chose to follow my advice?

We have our pension meeting tomorrow. I guess they learned from the fiasco in Kingston and are holding separate meetings, one after the other, for actives and retirees, respectively.

He will be surprised for sure.

It may be more civil. Only cause they just let everyone know for sure. What the cuts are.

Ask why they don't just close the buffalo and your local. Merge them with Albany. Then we would all have enough bodies to carry the retirees. With no cuts. Only common sense. They need to do what UPS did. Adjust the district sizes

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He will be surprised for sure.

It may be more civil. Only cause they just let everyone know for sure. What the cuts are.

Ask why they don't just close the buffalo and your local. Merge them with Albany. Then we would all have enough bodies to carry the retirees. With no cuts. Only common sense. They need to do what UPS did. Adjust the district sizes

Our local has added 3 BA's. We cover a large geographical area and while your idea does make sense I like the idea of having a BA who's primary concern is UPS.