* CANADA

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1662382992273.png

rickyb

That's cause we make the best :censored2: on the planet.

Lump of smelly flesh are you.
Go take a shower stink pot.

Proven fact is that liberals are cheap AS. There are studies that show this to be fact. Get past your gment internet filter and look it up.
Oh, and BTW, STFU and mind you own business. You are BORING!
actually weapons is one of the ONLY things america still manufactures

rickyb

I have over two months of time off with seven weeks of vacation,
Personal days and holidays. And that does not count weekends.
I have plenty of work life balance.
talking about the north american continent generally

i didnt get work life balance for many many years and even then it was unpaid. ive never actually had anything more than 3 weeks off a year.

Thebrownblob

talking about the north american continent generally

i didnt get work life balance for many many years and even then it was unpaid. ive never actually had anything more than 3 weeks off a year.
Who’s fault is that? You want the government to mandate vacation? Quit being such a pusillanimous and join a union and fight for your vacation and personal life or life balance.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
actually weapons is one of the ONLY things america still manufactures
Where do you gain your income. I'd like to provide them with your caveman sentence structure, etc, etc.
You can't type your way out of a corduroy prophylactic. I guess that doesn't matter in cantnada but, in America, it's grounds for hilarity at a Thanksgiving dinner. Also not Cantnadian.

rickyb

Who’s fault is that? You want the government to mandate vacation? Quit being such a pusillanimous and join a union and fight for your vacation and personal life or life balance.
yea obviously which is what all other countries do because free market fundamentalism isnt working

rickyb

Where do you gain your income. I'd like to provide them with your caveman sentence structure, etc, etc.
You can't type your way out of a corduroy prophylactic. I guess that doesn't matter in cantnada but, in America, it's grounds for hilarity at a Thanksgiving dinner. Also not Cantnadian.
i work for govt healthcare

rickyb

I’m sorry, when the government decides your usefulness is finished they will finish you. Be careful what you post on social media they may decide sooner than you think.
im not worried theyre paying my tuition and paying for me to go to school roughly $30,000

were union too which btw the private sector does much less of

Thebrownblob

im not worried theyre paying my tuition and paying for me to go to school roughly $30,000

were union too which btw the private sector does much less of
Public unions are garbage, private unions are a real measuring stick of what a company can negotiate. Public unions are controlled by bureaucrats and elected officials who are cowards and will give anything to stay in power. Unions know this and they will basically blackmail politicians into getting what they want even at the detriment of the tax payer.

And we know you’re not worried you fancy yourself militant as well as fighting for some arbitrary fantasy world do you live in. But the reality is you’re no different than a politician or bureaucrat easily bought with a few shekels. It will will be easy for them to get rid of you when the time comes.

rickyb

Public unions are garbage, private unions are a real measuring stick of what a company can negotiate. Public unions are controlled by bureaucrats and elected officials who are cowards and will give anything to stay in power. Unions know this and they will basically blackmail politicians into getting what they want even at the detriment of the tax payer.

And we know you’re not worried you fancy yourself militant as well as fighting for some arbitrary fantasy world do you live in. But the reality is you’re no different than a politician or bureaucrat easily bought with a few shekels. It will will be easy for them to get rid of you when the time comes.
well if everyone are passive consumers of info, which they are, then we will have capitalist authoritarianism and lose what democracy we got.

im not worried, im more worried about civilization collapse, climate collapse, and nukes. nursing is extremely high demand

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Shekels? You anti-semite bastard!