* CANADA

rickyb

Any European employer that might sponsor a work visa for you is probably gonna want you to work at least 8 hours a day so it makes economic sense for them to do so.

So I’m concerned that you might be in danger since 8 hours of work apparently makes you head bob worse than a drunk on the drive home.
youre either in d e n i a l

or u have a completely different experience with night shifts and workers than i do.

ive seen tired clerks at the hospital. doesnt have to be this way

Box Ox

u have a completely different experience with night shifts and workers than i do.

That’s for sure. But I get adequate sleep and don’t have a medical condition. You should work on that/get that checked out. I’ll fly you down if you don’t trust the doctors up there.

rickyb

That’s for sure. But I get adequate sleep and don’t have a medical condition. You should work on that/get that checked out. I’ll fly you down if you don’t trust the doctors up there.
one of my favorite americans said america is 1 of the most indoctrinated countries in the world.

Box Ox

I’d say that’s the reason you’re mildly retarded. Your brain isn’t getting the nutrients it needs.
CE95B15E-9C35-4F98-936C-4D4418D2775F.jpeg

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/the-corner-bar.379072/post-5082487

rickyb

Oh I’m not saying the lead poisoning is the only factor for you. Clearly isn’t.
not what i read

you should be proud of me. im not a passive consumer of info. what are you?

btw, how much plastic do we consume every week? thought it was 1 credit card worth...unregulated capitalism consumes everything until it consumes itself.