* CANADA

rickyb

I'd think the answer is pretty obvious; because we aren't part of a union.

So, Canada is good enough for him to live here while he's working but not good enough while he's retired? I find that very confusing.

If I wasn't happy here and had the option of returning to a country I am a natural citizen of, I probably would.

Fortunately for me, I'm happy here. I'm about to crack open another seasonal beer from my local micro brew. They make damn tasty beverages.
your local micro brew are going to hell in the impending species extinction because we ar etoo corrupt and spirtually bankrupt to do anything while we still have a chance.

rickyb

I'd think the answer is pretty obvious; because we aren't part of a union.

So, Canada is good enough for him to live here while he's working but not good enough while he's retired? I find that very confusing.

If I wasn't happy here and had the option of returning to a country I am a natural citizen of, I probably would.

Fortunately for me, I'm happy here. I'm about to crack open another seasonal beer from my local micro brew. They make damn tasty beverages.
btw hes the only guy (and im suspicious of this) to say eastern EU has a higher standard of living than west EU because they have very low housing prices.

i assume hes going back because cost of living is lower.

dezguy

your local micro brew are going to hell in the impending species extinction because we ar etoo corrupt and spirtually bankrupt to do anything while we still have a chance.
Maybe, but in the meantime that place is packed nearly every day of the week for the high quality of beers they're putting out.

Speaking of which, you sound like you need a beer. Maybe a trip to the store is in order for you?

rickyb

our rotten tenant is rich, and is too lazy to get exploited by a capitalist for 5 hours a day to at least spend the money she earns and donate it to wikileaks or democracy now.

ITS PEOPLE LIKE HER ARE THE REASON THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELL

rickyb

Maybe, but in the meantime that place is packed nearly every day of the week for the high quality of beers they're putting out.

Speaking of which, you sound like you need a beer. Maybe a trip to the store is in order for you?
i was just at a bar yesterday and the servers all wore a shirt which is a play on the NWA movie. it was kinda cool.

unfortunately they are canadian and therefore too stupid to unionize im assuming.

oldngray

nowhere special
23a0d2d.jpg

Indecisi0n

its canada day.

the way this country is going, its going to burn. you wont see me cry over it. everyone has blood on their hands. :censored2: the PM, :censored2: the police, :censored2: the rich and their media, :censored2: everyone.
No blood on my hands. Maybe a little bit of fecal matter but no blood .

dezguy

i was just at a bar yesterday and the servers all wore a shirt which is a play on the NWA movie. it was kinda cool.

unfortunately they are canadian and therefore too stupid to unionize im assuming.
But they have the right to. See, don't we live in a great country?