* CANADA

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I wonder how the people of China, North Korea, Belarus, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, as well as the rest of the countries with few freedoms and no justice, would feel about you wanting freedom and justice in your very free country?

C’mon. You know Ricky is nothing more than an entitled little rich boy who likes to whine.

rickyb

I wonder how the people of China, North Korea, Belarus, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, as well as the rest of the countries with few freedoms and no justice, would feel about you wanting freedom and justice in your very free country?
youre just talking relative to those countries.

"well settle for nothing now, and well settle for nothing later"

dezguy

Because loud mouths are rarely the ones that would actually do something like that.

Surely, they'll wave their dick around on the internet, talking a tough game but reality is more like you went into work, did your job and punched out without saying a word.

rickyb

Because loud mouths are rarely the ones that would actually do something like that.

Surely, they'll wave their dick around on the internet, talking a tough game but reality is more like you went into work, did your job and punched out without saying a word.
thats probably what everyone else did. dont get me wrong theres some sick coworkers; more funny than me. but i did, and on top of that i dodged 3 boxes of donuts although i did eat 2 indian sweets.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
thats probably what everyone else did. dont get me wrong theres some sick coworkers; more funny than me. but i did, and on top of that i dodged 3 boxes of donuts although i did eat 2 indian sweets.
g1336812879857853609.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
C’mon. You know Ricky is nothing more than an entitled little rich boy who likes to whine.
Ricky is a sorry little boy who lives in his parents basement and dreams that his father was rich. He lives in his own little dream world.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ricky is a sorry little boy who lives in his parents basement and dreams that his father was rich. He lives in his own little dream world.

He's all ready stated that his father owns over a million in rental properties.

Poor little Richie Rich.