Canadian overgoods?

hoser

Industrial Slob
My parents made me learn the Canadian and Mexican National Anthem and learn about the cultures ..... so not all Americans were raised to see Canadians and other countries the same way :cool:

did i come off as the usual british-like anti-american "oh americans are stupid they don't know anything about anything else"?

i really hope i didn't, because i love Americans. a lot more than my own people. Americans have a lot more modesty, identity, and innovation than we do. we just talk about how great we are and how peaceful we are while ignoring the fact that we'd be a never-were if it wern't for the USA.

i just had to correct trickpony because that comment was so ludicrously incorrect.

DS

Fenderbender
did i come off as the usual british-like anti-american "oh americans are stupid they don't know anything about anything else"?

i really hope i didn't, because i love Americans. a lot more than my own people. Americans have a lot more modesty, identity, and innovation than we do. we just talk about how great we are and how peaceful we are while ignoring the fact that we'd be a never-were if it wern't for the USA.

i just had to correct trickpony because that comment was so ludicrously incorrect.
HMMM...what a suck up that was...as a Canadian I think you overlooked a few things hoser....they tried to take Canada but they failed.George
washington sent several ships to conquer quebec city but failed miserably,because the united empire loyalists,the military and the indians did not want to be the next state.Just like it is now.I like being
a Canadian and I think America is great,where else would we find Paris
Hilton or SNL to give us the strength to carry on.
and god bless our troops

hoser

Industrial Slob
HMMM...what a suck up that was...as a Canadian I think you overlooked a few things hoser....they tried to take Canada but they failed.George
washington sent several ships to conquer quebec city but failed miserably,because the united empire loyalists,the military and the indians did not want to be the next state.Just like it is now.I like being
a Canadian and I think America is great,where else would we find Paris
Hilton or SNL to give us the strength to carry on.
and god bless our troops
you mean they got cold and went home? :w00t::lol:

and where else would i find the adult swim lineup, post-modern artwork, or the first five seasons of MadTV? although trailer park boys and corner gas are great freakin' shows.

i back our forces 100%. :tank::clap::tank:

Raw

Raw Member
Well trick, lets see, Canada started fighting WWII in 1939. I believe Uncle Sam and his boys came in two years later.

Also when Saddam had his people set fire to all those oil wells in Kuwait, it was Canada that put out most of those fires.

And the list continues to this day.
CANADINANAS ARE SUCOKERS MAN I HATERZ TEM LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 BOMB TEM NOW OK BECUZ WE DONT NEED THEM EVN TO TEY TEH TELEPONE IS INVENT BY CANADINANA SO IF CANADINANA MAN NOT INVENT TELEPONE THEN NO INTERNET ANDS WE LUV INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!111111 CANADINA SUCOK!!!!!!11111 AMERICAN INTELEIGANCE POWR IS BEST ROLFLMAOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 :w00t:

hoser

Industrial Slob
CANADINANAS ARE SUCOKERS MAN I HATERZ TEM LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 BOMB TEM NOW OK BECUZ WE DONT NEED THEM EVN TO TEY TEH TELEPONE IS INVENT BY CANADINANA SO IF CANADINANA MAN NOT INVENT TELEPONE THEN NO INTERNET ANDS WE LUV INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!111111 CANADINA SUCOK!!!!!!11111 AMERICAN INTELEIGANCE POWR IS BEST ROLFLMAOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 :w00t:
kkkkkthx :cool:

seachange

Raw, i see you are in dire need of your meds again:confused:1:wink:

DS

Fenderbender
Raw,your post makes me wonder if you are qualified
to use the words American and intelligence in the same
sentence.(sorry fellow mods,I couldn`t resist)

A

Anonymous Canuck

Since Bargainland shut down operating the UPS overgoods in Lachine, can anyone tell me what is being done with them? Contact information?

Thanks.

quebec_driver

I think Bargainland is still shipping under another name, I get a lot for one of my customers.
For you history buffs Canadians served in most of the conflicts in the 20th century, WW1, WW2, Korea, Rwanda, Kosovo, Bosnia, Afghanistan, And a lot of United Nations tours around the globe...

tynker

Anyone know where the Canadian overgoods end up? I know the U.S. overgoods end up at auction-land / ebay but does the same thing happen with the Canadian overgoods? Thanks
Yes, they end up in Kitchener. I work with the Overgoods Department daily, and the folks there are VERY helpful. I retrieve abandoned packages, and it's always a pleasure to contact them.

tworavens

JuniorMember for 24 Years
Canada hit France with your boys, too. They fought Juno Beach alone, under British Command. They suffered the most challenges as Juno was the most fortified landing spot (yes, even more fortified than Normandy!) and with extremely challenging terrain to boot.

Juno beach was in Normandy. Perhaps you meant "more fortified than Omaha"?

I like Canada. Except for it's :2cold: