Canadians are the best it seems

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let's not forget their defense force is somewhat less than credible...
dud4.jpg

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Mr. Klein is showing some class. He has not responded to the people trying to draw him out.
There must be some long history here. I never saw it for the years that I as watching BC.
Why do you have a Klein thing??? Is it a matter of badgering? Hate Canuks?
I have watched and I wonder. Your arguments about him hating the US don't seem valid.
I don't know............

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Mr. Klein is showing some class.
Klein has no class.
He has not responded to the people trying to draw him out.
Because he is on vacation in Mexico or Cuba with Castro.
There must be some long history here. I never saw it for the years that I as watching BC.
Long before i came Klein has a history and maybe the reason you never saw it was you were not paying attention or agree with everything he says...and he always has lots to say.
Why do you have a Klein thing???
Whats a "Klein thing"? Is it a STD?
Is it a matter of badgering? Hate Canuks?
Klein likes the attention...i think its like some S and M thing with him. I dont hate Canadians...i just think everyone should have a Klein.
I have watched and I wonder.
Maybe your burning to many brain cells...slow down.
Your arguments about him hating the US don't seem valid.
He bash's America every chance he gets...what comes around...goes around.
I don't know............
Yup...your clueless.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
fxdwg....Klein is the resident know-it-all and he doesn't work for UPS (anymore) but still answers questions in UPS discussions. He has the solution to everything. He justs boasts on Canada a lot, so it's our week to get him back while he's gone.

P

pickup

Kleins not being drawn out cuz he's away on vacation, I believe.

Yup, and he had to buy a new laptop because his old one took a beating in the traveling from the other vacations he took . I suppose he didn't want to risk damaging the new one so he left it at home.

DS

Fenderbender
Yup, and he had to buy a new laptop because his old one took a beating in the traveling from the other vacations he took . I suppose he didn't want to risk damaging the new one so he left it at home.

good for him.He doesn't have to respond to accusations of America bashing from satan.

P

pickup

good for him.He doesn't have to respond to accusations of America bashing from satan.

Please ,some respect. When referring to my by my proper name, please spell it with a capital "S", as in Satan. Thank you.

wkmac

At least he's kind enough of suggesting kool-aid (time after time after time) to beat the heat.
:happy-very:

Funny thing is, I often see him as just as big of a kool-aid drinker (different flavor) so there you go! :peaceful:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Klein is gonna be mad when he gets back, but it'll take him a couple days to catch up answering all these posts.....keeping him away from the more important stuff.