Candidate information

Codanki

Im sure this is a repost, but where can i find information about candidates on my teamsters local ballot? I see alot of posts about voting but nothing on who is best to make the change or what any of them stand for. Ive gotten some flyers about them at work but theyre all vague promises of "better"

Im sure this is a repost, but where can i find information about candidates on my teamsters local ballot? I see alot of posts about voting but nothing on who is best to make the change or what any of them stand for. Ive gotten some flyers about them at work but theyre all vague promises of "better"
Go to a union meeting

542thruNthru

Do you know their slate names? I'm sure each has a social media page. If you know your local # you may find it that way also.

Trailer monkey

As far as what any of them stand for, that is up to the candidates themselves, whether as individuals or a slate.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’ll let you in on a secret
They do that on purpose a dumb membership doesent make waves