Car and Bike Talk

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
0515001333a.jpg
RIP Dave Mirra

JustAnotherMike

"The best short-cut is to take the long way."

First off the challenger looks more like a Cuda than a challenger . Second off, for the price of the hell cat I'm buying a classic car. The cars are overweight for the track, unless you're going in a straight line. The hellcat is almost 70,000+ after taxes . Ill take that $70,000 and buy something much nice . Id rather have my 2014 gt 5.0 . with a 7k turbo you're under $60,000 , lighter, better handling , and 850 hp with a safe tune .

and don't tag me just to stir the pot b.c ur an old miserable :butt: ...

you still never retracted your statement when you called me a liar because i didn't have enough feedback for your liking . Go back to your invite only thread

JustAnotherMike

"The best short-cut is to take the long way."
You need to spend about 85k for the Demon if you want 840hp.

Around 63k for 707hp in the Hellcat.

Just sayin'.
no point in arguing lol . If you know cars you're not buying a $70-100k Chrysler unless its a old school road runner or challenger in mint original condition

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
First off the challenger looks more like a Cuda than a challenger . Second off, for the price of the hell cat I'm buying a classic car. The cars are overweight for the track, unless you're going in a straight line. The hellcat is almost 70,000+ after taxes . Ill take that $70,000 and buy something much nice . Id rather have my 2014 gt 5.0 . with a 7k turbo you're under $60,000 , lighter, better handling , and 850 hp with a safe tune .

and don't tag me just to stir the pot b.c ur an old miserable :butt: ...

you still never retracted your statement when you called me a liar because i didn't have enough feedback for your liking . Go back to your invite only thread