Car and Bike Talk

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
you're the one that went out of your way to initiate conversation with me on two separate occasions . Never once, have I tried to talk to you . smelly old creepy man
image.jpeg

JustAnotherMike

"The best short-cut is to take the long way."
Maybe calling @RonBurgandy?????????? a miserable ass?

You are way too new to be taking those liberties.
i never called him that ??? i love @RonBurgandy?????????? with all my little heart. i told him i wanna ride off in the sunset with him . on the other hand i did call Brownstain688 and :censored2: which i don't plan to retract . sorry if there was a misunderstanding . i know my ranking .

JustAnotherMike

I attached your name on this thread?

Ohhh I posted in YOUR thread I'm so so sorry.

Newsflash we are all free to come and go as we please here.
you assisted my post with someone else to cause conflict like a 5th grade school girl . yes you are allowed to, just don't get annoyed when i say something . then you go and act stupid . you're the one starting with someone more than half your age (most likely )

JustAnotherMike

That's the only way to keep that beast at a 80k base price. I love the fact you can drive that car off the floor and go compete with the more expensive Porsche, BMW, and Mercedes.
the c6's are great too with a nice set of kw3 coilers, intake manifor, and headers . still give Carreras a run for they money on the track and save almost $30k....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
you assisted my post with someone else to cause conflict like a 5th grade school girl . yes you are allowed to, just don't get annoyed when i say something . then you go and act stupid . you're the one starting with someone more than half your age (most likely )
Dude you really struggle with this internet stuff don't you...

Half my age. By your behavior on here that sounds about right.