Car and Bike Talk

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3387_26.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I really hate fake carbon fiber. It's so overused and in all the wrong places that it cheapens the appearance of the real thing.

sailfish

It's sad. Some 90's cars that once seemed endlessly plentiful, only show 8 results on a nationwide Autotrader search.

sailfish

Damn--just found out today my local Harley dealer is closing their doors. I was talking to them today and they said they were having the best year they have had in a long time but that didn't matter to Corporate who is shutting them and another 200 smaller stores down. That sucks. The next nearest dealer is 65 miles away.
Don't know what that's about. From what someone told me who went recently, my local one doesn't have any new bikes. Just a couple used ones. Been there forever. I'd hate to see them go next.
Well I just got the email from them. October 31st will be their last day. Sad, really.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Any mechanics on here that can give me some insight as to why the brake assembly on a 2013 Volvo XC60 T6-R appears to be in such poor condition? It was just serviced and inspected by the dealership rotated and balanced.

The car was delivered to a dealership in Louisiana, purchased by us a few months after in Florida, where it only spent about a year and change… It has been driven daily in and around New York State sense 2015 so I don’t understand why there is such a handsome coat of rust

MisplacedRailWorker

Any mechanics on here that can give me some insight as to why the brake assembly on a 2013 Volvo XC60 T6-R appears to be in such poor condition? It was just serviced and inspected by the dealership rotated and balanced.

The car was delivered to a dealership in Louisiana, purchased by us a few months after in Florida, where it only spent about a year and change… It has been driven daily in and around New York State sense 2015 so I don’t understand why there is such a handsome coat of rust
IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1062.JPG
IMG_1066.JPG
IMG_1068.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1060.JPG
    IMG_1060.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1072.JPG
    IMG_1072.JPG
    263.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1074.JPG
    IMG_1074.JPG
    254.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1083.JPG
    IMG_1083.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 120

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Loved the Pontiac 455.
i got my license in the old mans 86 grand national. That was a fun car

My brother still has his 87 Grand National. I thought my old Trans Am with a 400 would keep it close and he almost doubled me up, or at least that's how defeat felt when I was young.

His Grand National was the first car I was in that would literally force you back into the seat. Fastest car I've been in was a tuned GTR, that thing is nasty!

MisplacedRailWorker

Sex FOR THE FIRST time since I got divorced.. Thank you for the fear instilled in my opponent by the 244DL. Yes we played chicken; guess who lost...