Car and Bike Talk

rod

Retired 22 years
1656292154926.png

Babe Ruth

rod

Retired 22 years
1656305896930.png

My wife's Ford Edge has one of these POS shifters. Hate it. There is just something unnatural about twisting a dial to shift. I've had 3 on the tree, 3 on the floor, 4 on the floor, manual transmissions, automatic transmissions and even a push button 1964 Plymouth Valiant but none of them was as awkward to deal with as this POS.

DriverNerd

View attachment 389849

My wife's Ford Edge has one of these POS shifters. Hate it. There is just something unnatural about twisting a dial to shift. I've had 3 on the tree, 3 on the floor, 4 on the floor, manual transmissions, automatic transmissions and even a push button 1964 Plymouth Valiant but none of them was as awkward to deal with as this POS.
We have one in our Ram and I'm not the biggest fan, but at least it's on the dash which gives us a giant storage bin in the center console.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
View attachment 389849

No thanks. Too :censored2:in weird.