Car and Bike Talk

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Go over to jalopnik.com and see if you can talk with a guy by the name of David Tracy.

He seems to know a bit about old Jeeps.
Thanks. I've found a couple of websites that are based around them. I guess they have a big show in Ohio every year. Would be cool to make it out there sometime.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Some of you may not have seen this deleted scene. It suggests to source of the Bluesmobile's magical powers.
Always thought it would be fun to have an authentic looking replica with a killer EFI 440.
Just realized about all the notable actors from this film are dead except for Dan Akroyd and Aretha Franklin.

Last edited:

clean hairy

Some of you may not have seen this deleted scene. It suggests to source of the Bluesmobile's magical powers.
Always thought it would be fun to have an authentic looking replica with a killer EFI 440.
Just realized about all the notable actors from this film are dead except for Dan Akroyd and Aretha Franklin.
If you notice during the chase through the mall, the Bluesmobile has one burned out headlight.
When they come crashing out of the mall, both headlights are working.

rod

Retired 22 years
Has anybody been watching Barrett-Jackson from Scottsdale? To be honest very little has impressed me this year. Same O same O.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
giphy.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
I was more impressed with the 56 Chevy Gasser the Garage Squad built up the other day. Maybe because my 56 was one of my favorite cars when I was growing up.