Car and Bike Talk

rod

Retired 22 years
Dodge Ram trucks are nice looking

A friend got one about 4 months ago. Dodge 3500 with every option. Sticker on it was $81,000. Then he put a snowplow (another $8,000) on it. No one in their right mind would plow with a brand new 81K truck. I have some crazy friends.

oldngray

nowhere special
Dodge has come a long way but I still have never owned one. Oops-scratch that. I just remembered I had a 68 Charger years ago that always had electrical issues.

When Dodge was making simple work trucks they were good. Not enough profit margin in those though. When they try to get fancy they screw things up.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Owned a '78 Dodge Sportsman van....was great to have with kids and travelling across the country. It had a table with benches that turned into a standard sized bed. We sold it after about 10 years......still saw it around 5 years later...then we moved.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Owned a '78 Dodge Sportsman van....was great to have with kids and travelling across the country. It had a table with benches that turned into a standard sized bed. We sold it after about 10 years......still saw it around 5 years later...then we moved.
a 40 year old vehicle is relevant to current ones how?