caravan

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Not really. You’re stereotyping people and speaking broad generalizations of them. You don’t know what these people are going to do, no one truly does. That’s why it’s important to vet them.
I do know what they're going to do because I worked a lot of those jobs before I worked at UPS. Most of them come here looking for work and a better life and because they generally lack a higher education and don't speak english very well manual labor is the easiest route for most of them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok, you're ideas are racist, misinformed, xenophobic, and generally dumb.

Feel better?
Actually even shooting from the hip and applying a generous amount of hyperbole I highlight issues with our current system and democrat goals. Colleges should not have race quotas and workers should not be taxed to pay for the college students. How is it fair that I should pay for someone else’s education who receives more benefits and opportunity than me based solely on the color of their skin.

Sportello

Actually even shooting from the hip and applying a generous amount of hyperbole I highlight issues with our current system and democrat goals. Colleges should not have race quotas and workers should not be taxed to pay for the college students. How is it fair that I should pay for someone else’s education who receives more benefits and opportunity than me based solely on the color of their skin.
That's not happening.

BrownArmy

Ok, you're ideas are racist, misinformed, xenophobic, and generally dumb.

Feel better?

'Ok, your ideas are racist, misinformed, xenophobic, and generally dumb.'

There, grammar fixed.

Don't be a grammar nazi, no one likes a grammar nazi.

I guess it was just the 'fast-twitch' typing muscles in my college-educated fingers.

Legit, get different ideas.

BrownArmy

That's actually not how it works at all, and I feel sad that you think that's how it is.

You seem like a bright boy, where did you fail?

BrownArmy

Not to mention discriminatory.

They're really only discriminatory against white folk.

If the lawsuit against Harvard succeeds (questionable), that will simply mean that slightly more Asians will be accepted to Harvard.

Yay...however...

If we went on 'straight-merit', Harvard would be 70% Asian, 20% Legacy admissions/sports-scholarships, and 10% white/AA...

Which battle are you trying to pick?

El Correcto

god is dead
They're really only discriminatory against white folk.

If the lawsuit against Harvard succeeds (questionable), that will simply mean that slightly more Asians will be accepted to Harvard.

Yay...however...

If we went on 'straight-merit', Harvard would be 70% Asian, 20% Legacy admissions/sports-scholarships, and 10% white/AA...

Which battle are you trying to pick?
I’m trying to pick the battle of people rising to the top based on merit. I could give a :censored2: less about the demographics as long is it’s the most qualified people. Now if a bunch of white people who were under qualified were being accepted I would throw the same hissy fit about it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Also I don’t want to pay for their education either, I want the government to quit inflating the price of college with all the handouts to people. They are artificially driving up the demand for colleges by sending people who are under qualified and would never risk their own money on trying to go. They are giving too many :censored2: a free roll on partying it up after high school then dropping out and not repaying their grant money.

BrownArmy

Yeaaaah!

At least you are honest about it.
That probably makes you a racist!

Harvard is a private institution which gets a butt-ton of 'give-backs' from the 'State' in terms of tax abatements for their properties, etc... (think about it this way...Harvard is a 'church'...doesn't pay taxes, etc...)

Explain to me with your Libertarian world-view why Harvard should GAF about whom it admits or not?

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Also I don’t want to pay for their education either, I want the government to quit inflating the price of college with all the handouts to people. They are artificially driving up the demand for colleges by sending people who are under qualified and would never risk their own money on trying to go. They are giving too many :censored2: a free roll on partying it up after high school then dropping out and not repaying their grant money.

Completely irrelevant, I don't want my money going to Iraq and Afghanistan (another completely irrelevant statement), but I go to work.

Did you find an apartment?