caravan

BrownArmy

Case in point, I said Trump, you hear nothing else.

It seems your mind is the one wavering.

Who knows. Waiting for an answer. They are certainly not calling to build a wall.

Cute.

Which 'libs' are calling for open borders?

Come on now...

A wall is irrelevant, a waste of money, and inconsequential.

I'm not surprised that fair-minded folk don't support a wall: it's a waste of money, it's ineffectual, it won't do what you think it would do, bla bla bla...

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Too much to ask?
Yes.
Or, better yet, why don't we hold Congress accountable for getting their s together and coming up with a workable and valid method for legal immigration?
If you can come up with a way to hold the Dims in Congress accountable for the laws we already have for legal immigration ... please bring it forward.
It's only been thirty years or so since we had any serious work on the issue, it's just, 'kick the can down the road'.
The can they have right now is effective. The dims keep kicking it down the road and not playing by the rules of the game.
Dems and Repubs use immigrants in different ways
Dims need them for votes and repubs need them to mow their lawn.
I for one would like to see our government do some legit work.
We get what we pay for. Live it up.

BrownArmy

"Open Borders" is a bad name ... a more apt name is Swiss Cheese Borders.

Sorry, I'm a Free-Trade Open-Borders guy.

Open-Borders doesn't mean 'Swiss Cheese', and it doesn't mean the 'caravan' gets to roll in, and it doesn't mean we don't need laws at the border, it means we need Congress to do their fkg job and legislate these items.

It amazes me, the vitriol from Congressmen about immigration, when they continually refuse to deal with it.

It would be like if I rolled into work as a Package Car Driver and simply refused to do my job, and better yet, I brought out a megaphone to tell everyone who could hear that I'M JUST NOT GONNA DO MY JOB.

How long would I last in that position?

Yet, we have Congressmen complaining about the problems that are occurring because they're not doing their job.

Amazing.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sorry, I'm a Free-Trade Open-Borders guy.

Open-Borders doesn't mean 'Swiss Cheese', and it doesn't mean the 'caravan' gets to roll in, and it doesn't mean we don't need laws at the border, it means we need Congress to do their fkg job and legislate these items.

It amazes me, the vitriol from Congressmen about immigration, when they continually refuse to deal with it.

It would be like if I rolled into work as a Package Car Driver and simply refused to do my job, and better yet, I brought out a megaphone to tell everyone who could hear that I'M JUST NOT GONNA DO MY JOB.

How long would I last in that position?

Yet, we have Congressmen complaining about the problems that are occurring because they're not doing their job.

Amazing.
Feel better?

BrownArmy

Yes.

If you can come up with a way to hold the Dims in Congress accountable for the laws we already have for legal immigration ... please bring it forward.

The can they have right now is effective. The dims keep kicking it down the road and not playing by the rules of the game.

Dims need them for votes and repubs need them to mow their lawn.

We get what we pay for. Live it up.

Come up to Boston, I'll host, beers are on me.

BrownFlush

A wall is irrelevant, a waste of money, and inconsequential.
I think it would be effective.
Which 'libs' are calling for open borders
I don't know if thats the question. Which libs are for enforcing the immigration laws we already have in place may be a better way to ask.
If you put it that way, it would be harder for a lib to hide behind what they really want, open borders.

BrownArmy

I think it would be effective.

I don't know if thats the question. Which libs are for enforcing the immigration laws we already have in place may be a better way to ask.

Again, I'm not sure 'libs' are not enforcing immigration laws.

Obama was the 'deporter-in-chief', deportation numbers are down under Trump.

It's irrelevant, immigration is a 'side-show-Bob' distraction, it's not the main point.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

That sounds like a Package Car Driver.

BrownFlush

It's irrelevant, immigration is a 'side-show-Bob' distraction, it's not the main point.
What is the main point?
Obama was the 'deporter-in-chief', deportation numbers are down under Trump.
I heard that ..did some looking.. while Obummer did some deportations.. Trumps is winning with the send back numbers.
Again, I'm not sure 'libs' are not enforcing immigration laws.
If they do.. its not because they want to.

BrownArmy

What is the main point?

I heard that ..did some looking.. while Obummer did some deportations.. Trumps is winning with the send back numbers.

If they do.. its not because they want to.

The main point is that the immigration issue is a distraction.

You're like a cat...Trump dangles something shiny in front of you and you chase it.

In fact, we need legal immigration, we need it to be regulated, we need appropriate laws concerning all of that...

But you're crying about a caravan.

It's frankly ridiculous, and honestly this isn't so much about Trump (although he's exploiting it to the hilt) as it is about our governments' complete abject failure to fix immigration.

Both sides want a soccer ball to kick back and forth.

Again, if you ran a business which employed 100,000 people, but 99 employees in a certain area simply refused to do their job (except for lunch), and 435 employees in a different area simply refused to do their job (except for recess), you would fire every single one of them.