Cardinal sins

HereWeGoAgain

I've run into this with Orion. My truck is blasted everyday I have a bulk business route, no major bulk stops just 5 here 6 there and so on. Didn't refuse to run Orion. My solution was to unloaded truck at every stop and grieve unsafe work conditions since I sprained my ankle last year for basically the same thing.. Was took off Orion the next day & was given a lighter dispatch daily. Play their games & it will work out in your favor if you play them correctly!

browntroll

i have never seen anyone walked out for not following sups orders, i do it all the time but just to mess with
pt sups. i know when its ok to mess with sups and when ok, the furthest i got was the sup calling in
a full time sup and manager to talk to me. if its actually something unsafe the pt sups are normally the ones
that do it, like walking in unsafe belts full of jammed boxes or moving leaking boxes.

BrownTexas

I average about 70 buss a day... I've got two animal hospitals, lots of doctor and dentist offices & a crap lot of suite buildings and tons of retail & a post office. So yes it's a very bulky route. Then an extra 60 to 70 res to make it even more exciting
We have a route similar to what yours sounds like. It has no pickups and 180 stops is usual. And I love it. Lol.

HereWeGoAgain

We have a route similar to what yours sounds like. It has no pickups and 180 stops is usual. And I love it. Lol.
I wish I had no pickups... I probly have the worst ops in the center also I run over an hour everyday. Only scratched it once when I had a 8 hour.. Oh well!

BrownTexas

How does a cardinal sin even work? How could they prove an employee lied about something?
Cardinal sins are more than just lying. Sheeting up a package as closed when you aren't at the actual stop is considered dishonesty and is a cardinal sin leading up to and including termination.

BrownTexas. post: 1385292 said:
Cardinal sins are more than just lying. Sheeting up a package as closed when you aren't at the actual stop is considered dishonesty and is a cardinal sin leading up to and including termination.
Seen a couple guys ,get a 30 day suspension.

Seen a few guys,that never came back!