Carol dumping her bags

Faceplanted

I know nothing about you except you're wrong about why these execs are selling their stock...

IT'S SO THEY CAN EXERCISE THEIR OPTIONS.

Are you a BC financial wizard? We already have too many of them....maybe you want to pick something else to specialize in.
Thanks for your input capt. Amazing how triggered this is making you. I’m sure it’s totally organic.

AKCoverMan

it seems like Atlanta sent its clean up squad

“It’s just carol buying a property or something”
“Its normal”

Quoted from article on yahoo: Kathleen Gutmann, made the biggest insider sale in the last 12 months. That single transaction was for US$10m worth of shares at a price of US$190 each. So we know that an insider sold shares at around the present share price of US$180

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong. The 3 biggest single holders sold DRASTIC portions of their stack in the last 12 months…. “But this is all normal!!!! Theyre Just buying some goodies, Juan just retired (implying it’s normal for people to retire and sell their whole stack). It’s not even that much in the big scheme of things”

Pure copium being smoke in here
3? How did we get to three? It was Carole and Juan. And we later found that Juans was really a year ago and he retired.

But ok, it’s a plot to run out the Teamsters by destroying the company. I guess we will see. if it is I’ll cash out my assets and retire somewhere cheap

Just can’t see them voluntarily turning off the revenue tap and tanking the next ten or more quarters of financial results In the name of some dream vision of a UPS where they operate the same volume at half the cost. Its a dream, alright…a pipe dream!

Faceplanted

"Triggered"?? I could GAF.

LOL. Are you trolling for an argument?
Being humble is a trait I have had to learn. Don’t assume everybody is an idiot capt. Some may know what they are talking about. Can you do the math on this buy and sell? I’m kind of stupid.

Attachments

• 722A30ED-D49C-4DFE-B591-5DAC094882D4.jpeg
    722A30ED-D49C-4DFE-B591-5DAC094882D4.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 39
  • 3375371D-4B31-4899-B657-F686B507D93B.jpeg
    3375371D-4B31-4899-B657-F686B507D93B.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 43

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
it seems like Atlanta sent its clean up squad

“It’s just carol buying a property or something”
“Its normal”

Quoted from article on yahoo: Kathleen Gutmann, made the biggest insider sale in the last 12 months. That single transaction was for US$10m worth of shares at a price of US$190 each. So we know that an insider sold shares at around the present share price of US$180

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong. The 3 biggest single holders sold DRASTIC portions of their stack in the last 12 months…. “But this is all normal!!!! Theyre Just buying some goodies, Juan just retired (implying it’s normal for people to retire and sell their whole stack). It’s not even that much in the big scheme of things”

Pure copium being smoke in here
You're wrong about what you think is the reason.

Faceplanted

OK.....You're right. We're trying to kill the company and get rid of all the Teamsters.... You got me!

LOL....I guess UPS is THE ONLY stock they've got....
I don’t care why…. But it seems obvious that UPS higher ups are dumping their stock. Not only are they dumping, but they are dumping after a fairly large correction from ath in Feb.

So now let’s speculate…. What event is coming up that could be the cause for them selling off?

Why sell the “bottom” unless you think the stock price will drop more? Especially in the case of kathleeen who made a huge buy just a few months ago in august.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

It may not be a strike, it may be UPS corporate shilling the media a real possibility of a strike hard and building it up in may-July. That shilling will def have an effect on the stock price

Either way, in Minecraft, maybe it’s a good idea to load up on put options that expire after august

Thebrownblob

It may not be a strike, it may be UPS corporate shilling the media a real possibility of a strike hard and building it up in may-July. That shilling will def have an effect on the stock price

Either way, in Minecraft, maybe it’s a good idea to load up on put options that expire after august
Now that makes more sense