Carolina’s — Stay safe

floridays

Such an aggressive response to a simple question. No one is treading on you, just trying to figure out where you are coming from.
My history here is almost as long as Kavanaugh's. No aggression, it was a poke to supply you ammunition for your preconceived notion. I see it was an accomplished mission.
bush.jpg

rickyb

bon appetit!

when are we gonna get smart and enjoy the benefits of synthetic pig meat while dodging the risks of real meat?

Richard D. Wolff‏Verified account @profwolff 2h2 hours ago

Hurricane Florence raised a real :censored2:-storm with disastrous consequences for hogs and people. And no, there was no readiness for that aspect of the storm either. Only boastful talk about readiness.

Flooding from Hurricane Florence Threatens to Overwhelm Manure Lagoons

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
bon appetit!

when are we gonna get smart and enjoy the benefits of synthetic pig meat while dodging the risks of real meat?

Richard D. Wolff‏Verified account @profwolff 2h2 hours ago

Hurricane Florence raised a real :censored2:-storm with disastrous consequences for hogs and people. And no, there was no readiness for that aspect of the storm either. Only boastful talk about readiness.

Hmmm. I better stock up on bacon now before the prices get jacked up.

rickyb

North Carolina, which is being drenched to unprecedented levels by Hurricane Florence this week, is “literally the cesspool of the United States,” Rick Dove, a senior adviser to the Waterkeeper Alliance, a nonprofit environmental group, told me. “You can’t describe it any other way. And flooding from this hurricane is making it even more obvious.”

“It’s been described in court proceedings as similar to the odor of dead bodies. It’s the worst smell in the world. It clings to your clothes. It burns your eyes, burns your nose and even your lips. And these swine lagoons are built right in neighborhoods.”

“Most of those animals are gonna drown.”

“We have a very high concern that we’ll see lagoons and farms flooded further south, distributing waste all over the place,

I better get my Thanksgiving Turkey early also. I heard there might be a turkey shortage because of the storm. And a ham of course. ;)

how patriotic of you, thats a good way to poison your fellow american.