Carolina’s — Stay safe

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Visited Chattanooga Tn last year. City official said they had a snow plow but they let a neighboring town borrow it and hadn’t seen it since last winter. Visited in summer haha
I made the comparison twenty or so years ago that New Jersey had more equipment at the Oradell exit on the Golden State Parkway than we had in all of Atlanta.
Atlanta has invested more recently and we haven't had a real snowstorm since.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Looks like Flo has decided to head towards the rat's places.
Headed towards us but really slow. Looks like we will get 2-3 inches of rain.
I feel for the people in Eastern North Carolina.
Opal wacked us really hard as it sped up from Pensacola back in 1995. It tore up and destroyed my cantilevered deck that had been built out over the creek that borders my property.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Emerald Isle.
The water is my concern. If the surge is as high as they its gonna be and 40'' of rain, the auto pumps ( if the power stays on ) won't matter.
It rained 23'' in 24 hours one time about 4 or 5 years ago. The water got within 2 inches of the back corner of the house.
If the wind does the roof and the water floods the downstairs, gonna be great.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Emerald Isle.
The water is my concern. If the surge is as high as they its gonna be and 40'' of rain, the auto pumps ( if the power stays on ) won't matter.
It rained 23'' in 24 hours one time about 4 or 5 years ago. The water got within 2 inches of the back corner of the house.
Damn man!
Good luck!

vantexan

Emerald Isle.
Heard North Carolina has had a wet summer, and the ground is already saturated. This could get scary. Have relatives in Goldsboro and Kinston.

El Correcto

god is dead
ve54rzf64ul11.png

Damn that thing looks big