Carolina’s — Stay safe

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
41807194_10156779911282360_5362399632653549568_n.jpg

tourists24

whats your definition?

i value truth, justice, democracy, self sacrifice the most
I didn't mean it as a dig at you or anything. I am just curious how you make what you value happen in society. There is always going to be a power struggle in societies. You don't trust government, police power, corporate power. That's definitely a part of the definition of anarchy.

rickyb

I didn't mean it as a dig at you or anything. I am just curious how you make what you value happen in society. There is always going to be a power struggle in societies. You don't trust government, police power, corporate power. That's definitely a part of the definition of anarchy.
most people have the wrong definition of anarchy. i subscribe to chomskys definition. which is why i asked what yours was. its true anarchists believe power is the problem, and i feel the same.

all 3 as they are, are definitely set up the wrong way which leads to massive power abuse.

im not an expert on what should be done with the police in an ideal society ive only watched a few interviews on it.

i am in favor of decentralized power instead of the centralized power which we currently have all over.

the way the world changes for the better is when people are engaged democratically and make people in power afraid. many guys i listen to describe nixon as the last liberal president because he carried out reforms when confronted with civil right, pro consumer organizing, and anti war protests.

El Correcto

god is dead
america has its black sites, guantanamo bay, indefinite detention.

its not unique to "communism".

and actually it probably happens because of what russia and america share in common, rather than whats different.
That’s for filthy terrorists. You can’t really compare our water parks to Soviet or Chmer Rogue death camps.

El Correcto

god is dead
america has its black sites, guantanamo bay, indefinite detention.

its not unique to "communism".

and actually it probably happens because of what russia and america share in common, rather than whats different.
Ricky you should really drop the Howard Zen Noam Chomsky nonsensical view of America. Does it have its problems, sure no where is a utopia. Is it the strongest, wealthiest and greatest nation to ever be created, absolutely.

BrownArmy

Ricky you should really drop the Howard Zen Noam Chomsky nonsensical view of America. Does it have its problems, sure no where is a utopia. Is it the strongest, wealthiest and greatest nation to ever be created, absolutely.

The issue is that most of that wealth is concentrated in the hands of the very few.

We are, as I post this, the wealthiest nation, but that could change. More importantly, does it matter?

Our infrastructure is third-world, our economy is set up to favor the monied, our healthcare system is the most expensive yet we can’t provide basic healthcare to the majority of our citizens (which costs us more in the long run), etc., on and on and on.

We don’t have a supply problem, we have a distribution problem, and I’m not advocating for redistribution of wealth, but could we maybe stop redistributing 99% of the wealth upwards?

I love America, but America is doing what it’s always done: subsidizing its wealthy citizens on the backs of its working class.

That’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

We can do a hell of a lot better.

El Correcto

god is dead
The issue is that most of that wealth is concentrated in the hands of the very few.

We are, as I post this, the wealthiest nation, but that could change. More importantly, does it matter?

Our infrastructure is third-world, our economy is set up to favor the monied, our healthcare system is the most expensive yet we can’t provide basic healthcare to the majority of our citizens (which costs us more in the long run), etc., on and on and on.

We don’t have a supply problem, we have a distribution problem, and I’m not advocating for redistribution of wealth, but could we maybe stop redistributing 99% of the wealth upwards?

I love America, but America is doing what it’s always done: subsidizing its wealthy citizens on the backs of its working class.

That’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

We can do a hell of a lot better.
upload_2018-9-15_19-51-32.gif