Casual training a supervisor

ErikJ75

Yep when I was a casual I was training a supervisor. We got hit in the rear by an old lady. The supervisor was driving but they changed the report to me driving. The police report says otherwise. Does anyone know what the contract states about that?

Box Ox

Yep when I was a casual I was training a supervisor. We got hit in the rear by an old lady. The supervisor was driving but they changed the report to me driving. The police report says otherwise. Does anyone know what the contract states about that?

Tell your Union local, call the UPS ethics hotline at 1800-220-4126 to report it and tell your management team you’ll bring a lawyer in and possibly hit them with demands for $ for the stress of being falsely accused of being the driver in an accident when the police say you weren’t. And more if the accident was used as an excuse to disqualify you.

Don’t let those little :censored2:ers get away with it if that’s what really happened.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
lol RIP that manager