Cell phone providers

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
sup. Yes I searched the topic and seen @over9five had a thread about it. But it’s old and things have changed.

I’m currently with Verizon and paying about $140 a month for unlimited data and my iPhone. Little more than I want to spend for the plan I have. I’d really like to keep my unlimited because my WiFi sucks.

So my questions to you folks is who do you have for cell phone providers? Do you recommend them? Is it worth the switch?

Looking into metro pcs mainly but don’t know much about them.

Thanks homies

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Yes, I’ve had it for four or five years. I got tired of needlessly giving extra money to Verizon.

Sweet! I haven’t really heard much about them lately. Hear ads for that MetroPCS all the time on radio.

Is that something you have to buy the phone outright? Seems like I remember it being that way at one point.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hmmm interesting.

But but but I HAVE TO HAVE THE NEW IPHONE lol.

Sorry if I’m asking a ton of questions. But how is the service? Comparable to Verizon? Better? Worse?

Appreciate the insight!
I don’t have a problem with it. Some bad spots here and there on my route, but other people have problems in the same places. When I got Verizon once, it never worked in my house. Straight talk would only blank out in the basement and a corner of my kitchen.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I don’t have a problem with it. Some bad spots here and there on my route, but other people have problems in the same places. When I got Verizon once, it never worked in my house. Straight talk would only blank out in the basement and a corner of my kitchen.

Sweet! Thank you! I’ll have to look into that.

I’d heard that straight talk runs off the same towers as Verizon but wasn’t sure the validity of that

Returntosender

Sprint sucks 200000+ Ups union employees. 90% of of which dont have ups email. Sprint requires ups company email to validate discount. Sprint does not have a walk into retail store validate option. All those current ups customers when they upgrade going be for a surprise when they can’t validate. Once my lease is over going over to AT&T’s