Center being strictly 9.5.?!?

Brownpants80

Apparently my center is turning strictly into a 9.5 center by next week. For those of us in progression and losing hours is going to suck. Any other centers doing this abrupt change?

Brownpants80

If they made me top rate I'd be completely fine with it. They work the 9 5 guys over they still get there grievance at least. I never wanted to be 9.5. I dont even see how it's going to work out with how large the center is. Guess I'm gonna just keep hoping for overtime.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If they made me top rate I'd be completely fine with it. They work the 9 5 guys over they still get there grievance at least. I never wanted to be 9.5. I dont even see how it's going to work out with how large the center is. Guess I'm gonna just keep hoping for overtime.
Probably only gonna last a month

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Apparently my center is turning strictly into a 9.5 center by next week. For those of us in progression and losing hours is going to suck. Any other centers doing this abrupt change?
What do they consider 9.5 hours? Their plan? Are driver hours? What happens if a driver isn’t making 9.5?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
All they said was starting next week us and the other big center are going to be strictly 9.5 building and we will be adding new drivers and adding more routes.
47463928-5692-4A04-8655-80588C595C9D.gif

Brownpants80

I dont want to be forced for only 9.5 I'll be happy to have my overtime. My raise with this new contract whenever it goes through even with it I'll be making less then I do now.

DeliveryMachine

They’re testing it out at a few different hubs/centers. They try to keep you between 8 - 8.8 planned day ACCORDING TO THEM. They want you to be able to finish it in under 9.5. No word yet on what happens if you go over 9.5