central state pension

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Each pension is separate, it is not one. What is one, and should always be equal is contributions to those funds.

The Central had one of the lowest payouts in the country, with similar contributions.

When the new UPS/IBT plan was instituted in 2008.... we should have been bumped up then.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Each pension is separate, it is not one. What is one, and should always be equal is contributions to those funds.
IMG_5346.gif

We comin’ back, Monica!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Central had one of the lowest payouts in the country, with similar contributions.

When the new UPS/IBT plan was instituted in 2008.... we should have been bumped up then.
Why not confiscate all pension funds and then allocate to everyone based on one fund amount? Add in extra pay from lower cost of living areas to teamsters in higher cost of living areas!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why not confiscate all pension funds and then allocate to everyone based on one fund amount? Add in extra pay from lower cost of living areas to teamsters in higher cost of living areas!
You know something, that’s a good idea! That’s going in the next contract. Thanks brother, I mean comrade. Lol