Central States going broke---

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I have no clue so I trust the union to make decisions for me. They seem pretty honest.
Was Union perfect? No, but it was what I made it thanks to the Union and those members that made it work for those who fought the good fight with management and those pussssy that got the benefit from us that made that happen. the shame of you!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Who would you rather control it

Looks like there is positive movement in Washington under the next stimulus bill. We will see real soon if this Central States mess is finally resolved. Last quote I heard was a 50+ billion dollar forgivable loan.

20togo

Will be collecting first pension check March 1,2021. Hoping to collect 240 more. Rounds out to 1 million dollars. I will be 76.

Non sequitur

This is what happens when the Union controls the Pension, and then blames everyone else for the problem.
I'm not a communist so that excludes me from the Democratic party but the Republicans are knee deep in corruption which means the games they play are only for them not a little guy. A little education on why things are so effed up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Looks like there is positive movement in Washington under the next stimulus bill. We will see real soon if this Central States mess is finally resolved. Last quote I heard was a 50+ billion dollar forgivable loan.
That would be a huge mistake. Many irresponsible states are thirsty for bailouts to replace money that they blew and wasted. It would reward wasteful behavior.

rod

Retired 22 years
That would be a huge mistake. Many irresponsible states are thirsty for bailouts to replace money that they blew and wasted. It would reward wasteful behavior.
But it is ok to bail out Wall Street, big insurance companies and banks but the little guy can go friend himself?