Central States going broke---

He may have been to some Union Meetings, but from his posts, I believe he has crossed over to management. Wish him well because he is going to need it.
He always wanted to be management
But unfortunately there was a hiring freeze
Or so they said
He's a total jackass but he put his time in so in that respect I can watch him well

Karma...

what are the main reasons for the central states pensions circling the toilet bowl ?........I would think that its jointly administered by ups and the teamsters....shared responsibility means shared blame...I could be wrong......in New England with the working relationship between ups and the teamsters ( local 25 and others ) that would never happen....local issues would yield to practical commonsense solutions

what are the main reasons for the central states pensions circling the toilet bowl ?........I would think that its jointly administered by ups and the teamsters....shared responsibility means shared blame...I could be wrong......in New England with the working relationship between ups and the teamsters ( local 25 and others ) that would never happen....local issues would yield to practical commonsense solutions
It's the membership's fault.