Central States going broke---

542thruNthru

You know I heard something funny the other day. I haven't had time to verify it so I could be wrong but....

Apparently Teamster Power only has 2 people in their slate from the current Hoffa regime and yet the OZ slate has I believe they said 7 people from the Hoffa regime on their slate.

So if that's true..... What happen to the "vote them all out!!!" Cry?
This seems to be untrue. I'm looking at the slates and it looks like OZ slate has no more than 3.

What'dyabringmetoday???

As much time as you spend chasing me around BrownCafe....

There is a thread, that could possibly offer some insight.

Get over yourself. Seriously.

What'dyabringmetoday???

As much time as you spend chasing me around BrownCafe....

There is a thread, that could possibly offer some insight.

I don't care about your sexuality.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Vairma_Teamster-Logo-V2_FINAL2-1-1.png
tenor-20.gif

Jlandry

You know I heard something funny the other day. I haven't had time to verify it so I could be wrong but....

Apparently Teamster Power only has 2 people in their slate from the current Hoffa regime and yet the OZ slate has I believe they said 7 people from the Hoffa regime on their slate.

So if that's true..... What happen to the "vote them all out!!!" Cry?
Very good point.

Jlandry

It’s funny how Fred and Sean trashed TDU for years now they are in bed with them. Sean trashed Taibi (you tube video proves it). Yet he is in bed with him also. As 542 stated Sean and his team have a lot more Hoffaboys on their ticket than Vaima. Wake up people. Team OZ is a fake and a smile screen

Jlandry

I also was told by union leader off the record that any local that doesn’t say they are supporting OZ they will have TDU and the OZ bullies come in their local and make sure they aren’t reelected. Lol

542thruNthru

It’s funny how Fred and Sean trashed TDU for years now they are in bed with them. Sean trashed Taibi (you tube video proves it). Yet he is in bed with him also. As 542 stated Sean and his team have a lot more Hoffaboys on their ticket than Vaima. Wake up people. Team OZ is a fake and a smile screen
This isn't as true as I was led to believe. Though I agree with you. OZ is taking advantage of the political advantage they have.

But that's politics.

rod

Retired 22 years
In all honesty I wasn't too concerned either way. I just like the fact I can say "na na na na na na" to those who said it would never happen.