CEO

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
MONEY STACK.jpg
When he started it was still cool to go into management. It was an a cultural step up. Now it's more of a lateral slash,why the hell would you ever think about doing that move. The culture and environment was way different. So in my opinion that makes it a cool inspiring story. Do I think he will be any different? Hell no! The share holder is God the share holder is king. Same whip different color.
That's why you go to CEO position brotherman lol.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Hey cement, you try that feeder thing you were a talking about?

I'm putting it off until after we rebid routes in February. I'll put in at least another peak and if I can't get a different route that me and my body likes better, then you'll see me on the big roads. This working crap is overrated.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm putting it off until after we rebid routes in February. I'll put in at least another peak and if I can't get a different route that me and my body likes better, then you'll see me on the big roads. This working crap is overrated.
The job and hours do get old. Kinda like when your on vacation and you sleep in with no alarm, as soon as you wake up you say to yourself, "I COULD DO THIS EVERYDAY" lol. That's when you know you work too much and are sick of this job lmfao.

Cementups

Box Monkey
The job and hours do get old. Kinda like when your on vacation and you sleep in with no alarm, as soon as you wake up you say to yourself, "I COULD DO THIS EVERYDAY" lol. That's when you know you work too much and are sick of this job lmfao.

My hours aren't usually a problem. I'm off the clock most days between 6 and 6:30. I can do it everyday, that's not a problem. I was spoiled on my last route that I had for 7 years and the average package weighed 5 pounds and was all house stops. Now the route I've had for the last 3.5 years is all bulk and the average package weighs 30-40 pounds. I used to have time and energy to workout/run after work. Now I just want to go home and plop on the couch and eat my dinner and be a lump. I'm just getting too old for this heavy lifting crap. I can do it, I just don't want to.

My hours aren't usually a problem. I'm off the clock most days between 6 and 6:30. I can do it everyday, that's not a problem. I was spoiled on my last route that I had for 7 years and the average package weighed 5 pounds and was all house stops. Now the route I've had for the last 3.5 years is all bulk and the average package weighs 30-40 pounds. I used to have time and energy to workout/run after work. Now I just want to go home and plop on the couch and eat my dinner and be a lump. I'm just getting too old for this heavy lifting crap. I can do it, I just don't want to.
Wait another decade!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I came off a bulk route bout 4 years ago to a country route with more stops but a lot more :censored2: sitting in the seat, best thing I did. Most people wont bid on it because the area changes everyday and most people don't like that. I always bitch about how bad the route is but im just faking the funk so I can stay on it. Its always bout playing the mind game up in that crazy place. Almost 13 years left so im not trying to kill my back with bulk, call me wussy call me what you want whoever, but I don't care just trying to play it safe and smart lol.

I came off a bulk route bout 4 years ago to a country route with more stops but a lot more :censored2: sitting in the seat, best thing I did. Most people wont bid on it because the area changes everyday and most people don't like that. I always bitch about how bad the route is but im just faking the funk so I can stay on it. Its always bout playing the mind game up in that crazy place. Almost 13 years left so im not trying to kill my back with bulk, call me wussy call me what you want whoever, but I don't care just trying to play it safe and smart lol.
Wussy.