Oh Yeah
Let me say It again.

WUSSY!
View attachment 16849
tumblr_inline_ms261amoPC1qz4rgp.gif
lol.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I came off a bulk route bout 4 years ago to a country route with more stops but a lot more :censored2: sitting in the seat, best thing I did. Most people wont bid on it because the area changes everyday and most people don't like that. I always bitch about how bad the route is but im just faking the funk so I can stay on it. Its always bout playing the mind game up in that crazy place. Almost 13 years left so im not trying to kill my back with bulk, call me wussy call me what you want whoever, but I don't care just trying to play it safe and smart lol.

I'm with ya. When I had that semi-rural route for those 7 years, most of the older guys knew how the route was so they left me alone. What they didn't know is that I fine tuned the route so it was a serious walk in the park. And I never came in skipping and singing about how great my route was. I'd just come in and do my job. But apparently one fool decided that my lack of complaining must have meant I had an easy route. No, I just don't complain much. But now that he's got a taste, he doesn't want to let go.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm with ya. When I had that semi-rural route for those 7 years, most of the older guys knew how the route was so they left me alone. What they didn't know is that I fine tuned the route so it was a serious walk in the park. And I never came in skipping and singing about how great my route was. I'd just come in and do my job. But apparently one fool decided that my lack of complaining must have meant I had an easy route. No, I just don't complain much. But now that he's got a taste, he doesn't want to let go.
Same here now that the 8pm thing is legit at our place. I chill all day, ride, listen to music and just relax really on my route. Like that riding time lol. If your not smart enough on how to play the game then that's their stupidity. I dont mind working hard but why the hell would I wanna work my nuttz off everyday? Forget that nonsense lol.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The new guy will earn some respect if he brings back some of our lost goodies. Until then he is just another weasle in a suit.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Same here now that the 8pm thing is legit at our place. I chill all day, ride, listen to music and just relax really on my route. Like that riding time lol. If your not smart enough on how to play the game then that's their stupidity. I dont mind working hard but why the hell would I wanna work my nuttz off everyday? Forget that nonsense lol.
I had that kind of route and kept my mouth shut about it, but it was the cover drivers who started running their mouths about how sweet it was. I got bumped by a senior driver and had to wait 5 years for him to retire before I could get it back. There's not too many above me now, so hopefully I can retire on this route.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I had that kind of route and kept my mouth shut about it, but it was the cover drivers who started running their mouths about how sweet it was. I got bumped by a senior driver and had to wait 5 years for him to retire before I could get it back. There's not too many above me now, so hopefully I can retire on this route.
Yeah I hear ya on that. I only have 1 guy that covers it when im on vacation like this week. The guy who covers it is slow as balls so its one of the only routes he plans out decent on cause you run a boatload of miles. They wont put him on too many routes cause hes so slow and plans out like poop on most of them lol. His slowness= my advantage lol.