silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
You put it in a bowl, you add liquid.
Think a while before you answer.
There are cold soups, you know!

More valid question than yours.
A0E3F493-C61D-4ECC-A1F7-457A2E060515.gif

floridays

Depends on how much milk, it can be soupy, lotta milk, or dry, not enough milk.... go to the store if you want to eat cereal tomorrow.

Whats your favorite cereal niner?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Cereal is still cereal whether you're eating it out of a box or topping yogurt with it. Soup is only soup so long as it's a complete conglomerate. Separate it, and it's no longer soup but individual ingredients.

floridays

Cereal is still cereal whether you're eating it out of a box or topping yogurt with it. Soup is only soup so long as it's a complete conglomerate. Separate it, and it's no longer soup but individual ingredients.
WTF yogurt on cereal. I disregard anything after this.:rolleyes:

floridays

You should try it.
only if it's frozen, i don't like the texture. glad you knew i was jerking your chain, playful is fun. I like your music thread, I think you started it, am I correct?

A direct answer, no I wouldn't try it....... butterscotch pudddin..... maybe....quite likely as I think about it. Thanks for expanding my horizons:clap::thumbup1:

floridays

many times---I'm hungry right now---will you make me a sandwich?
I'd like to be able to, you're crusty, I like you more than you like me.
Your sandwich is, nanners and peanut butter, as is said when the bell is rung..... come and get it.

floridays

Two, actually.

And,

eeew.
come on, butterscotch puddin a no?
Nice to actually interact with you personally. Hello, it's reversed but this is for ya
Damn, I was blessed to grow up in a great time, in a great country, best to you fish
Oh the music I've been blessed to hear when it was fresh, current. I wouldn't trade it for many things.
Take care Fish, you ever caught one, a Blue Marlin?