Certified Mail?! Send it Back!

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
And let us peons own part of their company’.... lmao..
ten shares is ten shares. I'll take $40 a year (nearly now, more later) for not doing a g'damn thing.
I've said before, this job maybe be tough, but it's only really tough for the mentally weak. I use it (preload now) just for medical coverage for my family, and paying for retirement. I may leave depending on how the new contract shakes out, but at this point its worth it. You have bad days, weeks even, but I'd say it's worthwhile. A good 80-90% of preloaders at my building are younger than me, and I still put them to shame. That said, I'd rather sort and load one or two easy trucks than my friend'n pool.

RMR46

Worked here over seven years as a second job for the insurance. Found out a certified letter was sent to a former address, which now sits in my local post office awaiting a two-hour wait in line in addition to a signature. Yes, I procrastinated on submitting change-of-address info when I moved so let's not get into that. Does anyone have any idea what a certified letter from a company too cheap to provide Sharpies and working tape guns might consist of? To my knowledge, I'm not in any kind of trouble.

RMR46

They 100% do not send letters of warning by certified mail. If you didn't show up for a week or so? They may send you a letter of termination that you abandon your job but that's the only way you're going to get a certified letter

542thruNthru

They 100% do not send letters of warning by certified mail. If you didn't show up for a week or so? They may send you a letter of termination that you abandon your job but that's the only way you're going to get a certified letter
You're 100% wrong. In the west all warning letters are sent certified mail.
Screenshot_20220403-191513_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Also all 72 hour return to work notices are sent certified mail.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you don’t know what you’re talking about why not just be quiet