Certified Mail?! Send it Back!

Ms. Sort

Package Handler
Worked here over seven years as a second job for the insurance. Found out a certified letter was sent to a former address, which now sits in my local post office awaiting a two-hour wait in line in addition to a signature. Yes, I procrastinated on submitting change-of-address info when I moved so let's not get into that. Does anyone have any idea what a certified letter from a company too cheap to provide Sharpies and working tape guns might consist of? To my knowledge, I'm not in any kind of trouble.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Worked here over seven years as a second job for the insurance. Found out a certified letter was sent to a former address, which now sits in my local post office awaiting a two-hour wait in line in addition to a signature. Yes, I procrastinated on submitting change-of-address info when I moved so let's not get into that. Does anyone have any idea what a certified letter from a company too cheap to provide Sharpies and working tape guns might consist of? To my knowledge, I'm not in any kind of trouble.
We all got ten shares of common stock as a peak bonus in my hub. It might be that.

Ms. Sort

Package Handler
Awesome. Let the post office office keep it then. Let them man up and come around in person with a Union Steward like they're supposed to.

rod

Retired 22 years
Eventually they will try to hand it to you in person. P.S. Just because you ignore it don't mean it goes away and yes ----you have gotten yourself in a pickle. Its not the end of the world---just a wake up call.

oldngray

nowhere special
Eventually they will try to hand it to you in person. P.S. Just because you ignore it don't mean it goes away and yes ----you have gotten yourself in a pickle. Its not the end of the world---just a wake up call.
My center never mailed warning letters. They always handed them to you in person. Sometimes they would mess around and take too long and you could get it thrown out because it wasn't timely.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You won!!!

It’s your sweepstakes check

Go get that sumbitch

rod

Retired 22 years
My center never mailed warning letters. They always handed them to you in person. Sometimes they would mess around and take too long and you could get it thrown out because it wasn't timely.

They always mailed ours. If no one was home to accept them they would eventually be returned to UPS and then they would hand them (or at least try to hand them) to you at work.