Chance of coming back

boxdawg

This is the future of our country, Boys and Girls.

There's not much for young people to live for in this country anyways, the crash is coming fast and furiously. We're all just nihilistic because we can see it coming.

So who brought you up in a way that you would be cool with abandoning a job?

My dad was an emotionally unavailable alcoholic who would scream at us and my mom would spoil me because she felt bad about it.

Also why did someone delete my recent post
I thought this was supposed to be a site for blue collar working men. Didn't think I'd run into marxist censors on here.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
There's not much for young people to live for in this country anyways, the crash is coming fast and furiously. We're all just nihilistic because we can see it coming.

My dad was an emotionally unavailable alcoholic who would scream at us and my mom would spoil me because she felt bad about it.

I thought this was supposed to be a site for blue collar working men. Didn't think I'd run into marxist censors on here.
You're just too lazy to work. Don't blame other people for your laziness. I've worked every day since I turned 18. That was 31 yrs ago.
Better yet, just go play Xbox and eat hot pockets in mom's basement while the working people provide for you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our moderators here are highly trained professionals doing everything on their power to fight smut, TOS violations, and general naughtiness!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Get off the tip Jersey boy Jesus H
Lighten up Iron Guts.
upload_2019-2-19_21-7-4.png

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

It’s a depressing world but if you burn bridges and wallow it is going to make things even harder for yourself.

rickyb

I worked here for two years as package handler. Was in the union.
I abandoned job and just stopped showing up.
Eventually got letter saying I was terminated.
What chances do I have of getting hired at another building?
no idea but i did this with cp rail before and it worked because tehy are too dumb to properly screen past employees