Change a no hire to rehire

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
hell yes. just watched that doc "Bad Boys" about the detroit pistons. they showed that clip of Sir Larry Bird intercepting "whiner" thomas inbound pass and then Larry passing off to DJ for the winning layup !!!!

GOLD GOLD GOLD !

sorry , OT. sue me.
Celts on verge of elimination that nite when the legend pulled that off

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Celts on verge of elimination that nite when the legend pulled that off
I've watched the Sports Century doc on Larry 3 times. people look at me sideways out here in the left coast ( Cali ) when i tell them he is a god in Boston. can you just imagine what he would have accomplished without those injuries? every record in the books.

on you tube it shows Larry schooling michael jorden. my son thinks lebron is the second coming and i just laugh at him.

Covemastah

I've watched the Sports Century doc on Larry 3 times. people look at me sideways out here in the left coast ( Cali ) when i tell them he is a god in Boston. can you just imagine what he would have accomplished without those injuries? every record in the books.

on you tube it shows Larry schooling michael jorden. my son thinks lebron is the second coming and i just laugh at him.
LeBron would ago been eaten up in the low post by McHale

Covemastah

Larry hurt his wrist in a bar fight at Faneuil hall during 85 finals , didn't shoot well , probably would ah beaten LA that yr too

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Larry hurt his wrist in a bar fight at Faneuil hall during 85 finals , didn't shoot well , probably would ah beaten LA that yr too
as i recall , Larry took responsibility for that fight saying it was his fault and that he was human like the rest of us. classy guy with a boatload of integrity.

LP22

did you physically go down there? that's the only way and stay there until it is resolved. let us know what happens so others can learn from your experience. this happens from time to time. usually it is taken care of.
Yes a few times but the HR lady who handles my case is the PM one and she's inside the UPS in the airport. The ladies outside the airport are helpful and were the ones who gave me her number and emailed her a couple of times bc she wouldn't respond for the longest!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Yes a few times but the HR lady who handles my case is the PM one and she's inside the UPS in the airport. The ladies outside the airport are helpful and were the ones who gave me her number and emailed her a couple of times bc she wouldn't respond for the longest!
have been in this situation at other places and this is what i did. I would ask the person who you THINK can help you "can you help me with this problem?" most people want to help.

if you start getting a feeling that this person cn not help you or does not want to help you then you ask " can you direct me to the person that can help me , please?" this person will now know that you are not going away.

sometimes you have to work your way up the line. i'm too old and bitchy for that so i usually ask " who is the person in charge of human resources? I need to speak with him or her, please." usually they don't want you to bother the big cheese so the problem will be solved.

if you are serious enough and willing to persevere you should be able to resolve this problem. if everything in your original post is 100% accurate I can not see why you would not be on the rehire list.

good luck and let us know what happens or come back and post any info that wasn't told before.

Vancep1986

Yes it can change... Mine just changed this monday
I start back next week. Just keeping calling corporate and if the manager likes you, yoy can have them write a letter to corporate also.. good luck