Change in Direct Deposit email

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
all my old pay stubs are sitting in the office waiting on me to pick them up, i only like them at vacation, so i know they did not mess my week up

ManInBrown

What is this 1970? I can't remember the last time I stepped foot in a bank.
Last time I stepped foot in a bank was about 6 years ago. Typical bank huge inside and everything echoed. I stepped up to the counter and the teller asks me if I rent or own. Guess they were trying to push refinancing. What an awkward conversation to have inside a cavernous building with other customers around. Completely ignored her and walked out. Haven’t stepped inside a bank since.

ManInBrown

9.5 checks are live checks regardless of the employee having direct deposit or not. I always just went to the ATM and deposited them. Might even pull out the shoebox full of the stubs today to reminisce a little.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Just a heads up if you received an email saying there was a change in your direct deposit information from UPS. Do not freak out. UPS has made the decision to no longer give out physical paper copi6of checks for people who get direct deposit. No other inf6was changed

You would have thought that UPS would have had this on the UPSers.com website, informing employees that they were changing their advice options.

Then again, we are talking about UPS. It doesn't surprise me that they didn't post an article explaining that this was not a scam email.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You would have thought that UPS would have had this on the UPSers.com website, informing employees that they were changing their advice options.

Then again, we are talking about UPS. It doesn't surprise me that they didn't post an article explaining that this was not a scam email.
I think the headline banner was filled with articles on how everyone at corporate is dealing with working from home. That, and the quarterly cupcake design contest.

Last edited:

4evapreloader

I've been getting direct deposit for so long, they don't have an email address for me.
Yes I would still like a paper copy rather than have to sign into UPSers every week.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

At least they didn't send out a letter to all 500K hourlies.

Our pension fund is basically broke yet they insist upon sending out letters for every little thing; ironically, other than the initial calculation, I have never received anything about my monthly pension payments.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I went over to HR and that's pretty much what he said. They gave them no warning either

542thruNthru

I get live checks on purpose.
Used to have direct deposit.
I figured I wanted my bank tellers to know me. Can't hurt, if I ever need a fee waived, or whatnot.
Good for record keeping, too.

Have a guy in my center who does the live check thing. It was lost by the center once. On road told him "that's not UPS problem. That's why we give you direct deposit." He told him also that it's a hard lesson but now he'll learn to use direct deposit.

Well my steward told the on road after that, that he has to issue him a new check per article 17. On road refused. Said it's not UPS error it's his own for not having direct deposit.

Steward filed the grievance and harrassment. The guy got penalty and to this day still doesn't have direct deposit.