Change in Direct Deposit email

rod

Retired 22 years
I cashed my check at the bank almost every week for about 25 years. Why not? I was there delivering anyway. Besides that I got put a little of it in my stash before I turned the majority of it over to the wife. After I retired everything went direct deposit. Except my monthly State retirement check. I still cash that one because its just fun money and I like talking to the sweeties at the bank. I seems like every month there is one or two new ones. The banking industry must have a huge turnover in the teller dept. .

542thruNthru

I cashed my check at the bank almost every week for about 25 years. Why not? I was there delivering anyway. Besides that I got put a little of it in my stash before I turned the majority of it over to the wife. After I retired everything went direct deposit. Except my monthly State retirement check. I still cash that one because its just fun money and I like talking to the sweeties at the bank. I seems like every month there is one or two new ones. The banking industry must have a huge turnover in the teller dept. .

Or they get sick of the creepy old man hitting on them and quit. :)

oldngray

nowhere special
Have a guy in my center who does the live check thing. It was lost by the center once. On road told him "that's not UPS problem. That's why we give you direct deposit." He told him also that it's a hard lesson but now he'll learn to use direct deposit.

Well my steward told the on road after that, that he has to issue him a new check per article 17. On road refused. Said it's not UPS error it's his own for not having direct deposit.

Steward filed the grievance and harrassment. The guy got penalty and to this day still doesn't have direct deposit.

If UPS screws up its automatic green check time.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Have a guy in my center who does the live check thing. It was lost by the center once. On road told him "that's not UPS problem. That's why we give you direct deposit." He told him also that it's a hard lesson but now he'll learn to use direct deposit.

Well my steward told the on road after that, that he has to issue him a new check per article 17. On road refused. Said it's not UPS error it's his own for not having direct deposit.

Steward filed the grievance and harrassment. The guy got penalty and to this day still doesn't have direct deposit.
That supervisor is a freaking idiot lol. I would have filed for harassment on top of the late paycheck.

Saca La

What is it?

That story ended well lol

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I think the headline banner was filled with articles on how everyone at corporate is dealing with working from home. That, and the quarterly cupcake design contest.
The area labor manager told our local pres that it only until the virus restrictions and crisis were over.
At least they didn't send out a letter to all 500K hourlies.

Our pension fund is basically broke yet they insist upon sending out letters for every little thing; ironically, other than the initial calculation, I have never received anything about my monthly pension payments.
There isnt "500,000 hourlies" employed at ups.
TTKU
SMH