Change of Weekly Schedule

If I am scheduled to work Monday to Friday and now they want me to work Saturdays does mgt have to give one weeks notice or can they just give one days notice. I have been told both....a bit confusing
Can someone let me know where it is in the contract....

542thruNthru

If I am scheduled to work Monday to Friday and now they want me to work Saturdays does mgt have to give one weeks notice or can they just give one days notice. I have been told both....a bit confusing
You're 64 years old. Either go to work or retire.

You've been here almost 12 years, and you have ZERO idea where to find this info? How did you make it to 64???

542thruNthru

If I am sent to unload and work very slow (I am 63 with over 10-years seniority) can UPS say you are not up to the job and thus terminated or do they have to transfer you (me) to another type of work; I have heard numerous interpretations of this "to the best of my ability" but I would like to hear from someone who knows. And who decides if there is a transfer where/what the next position is....

I would like to speak with labor directly; it appears this question requires too much work for my business agent, or he doesn't give a damn about preload. Is it possible to speak directly with labor and, if so, how do I go about doing that? Is the labor number listed somewhere?

Thank You,

I am not 64 and I am asking for someone else; I work 40 to 45 hours every week....love the overtime
Back in May of 2020 you were 63. So what's the deal?