Changing direct deposit info online, website error

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
Hey all, started this summer and setup direct deposit no prob during the application. Since starting I have opened a new bank account and want to change my direct deposit over to the new account, figuring I could do it through upsers.com. I read somewhere here that there will be a week delay where you're sent a check in the mail before the new direct deposit takes effect. I'm having issues with the upsers site now and am trying to see if it's possible to fix this without having to talk to local mgmt. I click this link here
1661028970431.png

and then this happens
1661029050030.png

I'm assuming since ultimately I will still be under one direct deposit account I don't need to fill out the Direct Deposit Authorization Form, but maybe I'm wrong here? Was hoping I could do this easily online, would like to avoid dealing with this in person at work if possible. Thanks all, can't wait to get roasted over this somehow :]

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Hey all, started this summer and setup direct deposit no prob during the application. Since starting I have opened a new bank account and want to change my direct deposit over to the new account, figuring I could do it through upsers.com. I read somewhere here that there will be a week delay where you're sent a check in the mail before the new direct deposit takes effect. I'm having issues with the upsers site now and am trying to see if it's possible to fix this without having to talk to local mgmt. I click this link hereView attachment 397006
and then this happens View attachment 397007

I'm assuming since ultimately I will still be under one direct deposit account I don't need to fill out the Direct Deposit Authorization Form, but maybe I'm wrong here? Was hoping I could do this easily online, would like to avoid dealing with this in person at work if possible. Thanks all, can't wait to get roasted over this somehow :]
My apologies on behalf of @UPS , you fall under the “ summer seasonal” hiring . Please contact your supervisor for a live check! Thank you for your help , we hope to see you next summer!
sincerely,
UPS HR
🧔‍♂️✊