Changing Loading Docks

sly

Just a quick question. Should I be moved around a lot? I get moved around to different docks a lot. One night I'll be at one dock, the next I'll be on another. Some nights I move to a few different docks-where ever help is needed I guess. I don't really like being moved so much because my scans per hour aren't as good then. On my normal dock my scans per hour are great. I am still pretty new but I have my seniority and we just got a new hire put on our dock. If they need help on other docks why would they put the new hire on my normal dock?

PT Car Washer

Just a quick question. Should I be moved around a lot? I get moved around to different docks a lot. One night I'll be at one dock, the next I'll be on another. Some nights I move to a few different docks-where ever help is needed I guess. I don't really like being moved so much because my scans per hour aren't as good then. On my normal dock my scans per hour are great. I am still pretty new but I have my seniority and we just got a new hire put on our dock. If they need help on other docks why would they put the new hire on my normal dock?
Very much normal for the new guy to get moved around a lot. Especially if you can clean up the loads wherever they place you. After a while they will give you your own set of trailers to load.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

They're figuring out where you'll settle. I usually move guys around a lot to figure out where I'll put them permanently to see where they work out best. You'd be surprised how even in trailers many things can be different. We have one trailer that seems to always get these huge, heavy packages and there are guys that are fantastic in there, but horrible in another trailer that gets only a few more packages that are much much lighter but for some reason their stacks are poor.

Oak

I don't really like being moved so much because my scans per hour aren't as good then. On my normal dock my scans per hour are great.
Just go in, work as directed. Just do your best. Let the numbers fall where they may.

Work wherever they want / need you, sir.

robroyce

Why don't you contact the loading dock service expert and ask them about the scans per hour ?