Channeling Inner Rage at Work

AwashBwashCwash

I have tremendous anger and need to vent it while at work.

When working twilight it was very easy. I was alone in the trailer and would sometimes pretend I was on a wrestling show and do power moves on the boxes.

Some examples of such power moves include the classic body slam, the piledriver, the suplex, and the dreaded atomic elbow.

However, I now work on preload and the opportunity and space to perform these moves have been taken from me.

What are some good recommendations for channeling anger during preload?

When working twilight it was very easy. I was alone in the trailer and would sometimes pretend I was on a wrestling show and do power moves on the boxes.

Some examples of such power moves include the classic body slam, the piledriver, the suplex, and the dreaded atomic elbow.

However, I now work on preload and the opportunity and space to perform these moves have been taken from me.

Please seek the proper medical attention

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

@KingofFluff can help you make a sandwich

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
4E70AEB8-122B-458E-B694-A86FBD680123.gif

Indecisi0n

Ever try downward doggie?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Rub one out on the primary

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Valium?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

Read some funny BrownCafe posts, that always gets me laughing ......or @542thruNthru dave gifs

Last edited:

542thruNthru

I always accidentally break the florescent light bulbs hanging over the slide with a long box.

rod

Retired 22 years

Grab the first PT sup that walks by and pile drive him. If its a female go for a body slam (they like that).

PT Car Washer

Go back to the twi and do what makes you happy.